Philadelphia 76ers concept

Starchild

Oh my, that is the greatest (and I mean it) Philadelphia 76ers Logo and Jersey Concept I've ever seen. Gret Job!!!!!!!!

Awseome. I would like to see a Lt. Blue Alt. and a Drk. Blue alt.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: and more

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Starchild, I like how you're able to put aside your loyalty to the Knicks to take on a Sixer concept. Then again, the Sixer/Knick rivalry has never had as much NY vs Philadelphia animosity that other pro sports seem to have.

I like where you're going with the concept. I definitely see it as a blend of several older Sixer styles, while still keeping pieces of the current Sixers scheme, and ditching black.

Gold, though, I wouldn't be as quick to discard. If used as an accent, the way the Sixers currently use it, with more emphasis on red, white, and blue, it can work. I see it in my head, but just not in a concept.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

:notworthy: Because I'm a Celtic fan I don't like the Sixers. That having been said- These are sharp! You've got more taste in your designs than all the "professionals" at Reebok, NBA Properties, etc. combined.

They're simple, fresh, and there's no doubt as to who the team is. Why don't you send a copy to the team and to the NBA. But they'd probably be upset that someone other than them could create something so nice. :notworthy:

This is one of the greatest concepts I ever seen and I think u should send this in to them and they should consider the changer. Silver is probably better than that metallic blue and how but u do another new concept sort of like the nuggets or sixers for at team like Dallas, Golden State, Milwaukee, or New Jersey?

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

DUDE THAT ROCKS!!!!!!! :notworthy: totally not worthy!!! submit that to the sixers, and put a hefty price tag on it !!!! That my friend is what the Philadelphia 76ers should look like out there... love the recolor, the use of the wordmark, and the blending of the old with the new!!!!

I hate the 76ers (thanks to the 80's rivalry of the Celtics-76ers) but I really like the uniforms. Brought me back memories of Dr. J and Moses. Excellent work.

Is it the colors of this concept that make you recall the Dr J. years? I only ask because I seem to recall Dr J's uniform just having a simple wordmark saying "SIXERS". Am I missing something?

LT

OMG that's awesome! :shocked:

That's exactly how I would picture a 76ers jersey and logo. They need to get rid of this gold and black crap and stick with the good ol' red, white, & blue!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Judging by the reaction, we're in the presence of a modern-day Michelangelo, and I have to agree, it's a very nice concept.

However, allow me to step out of the sycophantic choir for a moment and say that the imagery with the ball and stars gets a little convoluted. If there was a way to clear that up, it'd make a really nice concept even better.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

...Ok, maybe I missed something or I just think it isn't as good as most people say it is. IMO, anything with that 76ers logo in it just depresses me. If he'd put in a more conventional script that took you back to the days of Dr. J & Early Iverson, then I'd be blown away. Other than that, yeah it's pretty good. Not "O MA GAWD THIS IS FREAKIN MAGNAMINOUS SPINDIFFEROUSLY FABULOUSLY GRANDULOUSELY WONDERFUL" but yeah, it's a helluva lot better than what they have now, that's for damn sure :grin:

Archived