Brewers Concept

zjac7

I wanted to post this in the "Milwaukee Question" post, but by the time I got it done everyone was off and running on the "St. Louis" issue, so I decided to put it here...

My two cents is that I don't have a major problem with the Brewers current unis, I just think they lack color and could use a little flash...

The original colors and some pinstripes couldn't hurt...

brewers.jpg

I like the pinstripes and the recolorization. Is it supposed to be that the pinstripes don't go through the B in "Brewers" or did that just happen? I think it looks a little awkward. I'd also like to see what numbers you'd use on these (as I said on the other, I'm not a fan of their current # set)

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

Everytime theres a Brewers jersey thread I have to bust these out in case people didn't see them the first 50,000 times. Basically this is all they really have to do...

Brewers Jersey Concept

END OF STORY! :hockeysmiley:

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Everytime theres a Brewers jersey thread I have to bust these out in case people didn't see them the first 50,000 times. Basically this is all they really have to do...

Brewers Jersey Concept

END OF STORY! :hockeysmiley:

I guess you feel pretty strongly about your concept...

As for the pinstripe/logo thing, I purposely kept the pinstripes from going through the "Brewers" logo, I think it stands out just a little more that way...

As for numbers, I'll do something with them in a little while...

I wanted to post this in the "Milwaukee Question" post, but by the time I got it done everyone was off and running on the "St. Louis" issue, so I decided to put it here...

My two cents is that I don't have a major problem with the Brewers current unis, I just think they lack color and could use a little flash...

The original colors and some pinstripes couldn't hurt...

brewers.jpg

i wouldnt mind these. good job. i agree the colours of the brewers could use some "pop" (to many teams use navy and gold), and i dont mind the pinstripes. just as long as the mb glove isnt used.

Not bad.

I hate the current script, though. The "B" looks like it's a target for opposing players to plunk a batter.

Any time you have to rotate a wordmark from its jersey orientation to make it fit on the logo, you know you have a bad design.

Nice try, but tweaking the current softball uniforms won't do. We need to blow them up and start from scratch.

The current stuff just does not look good in the old colors. Maybe if you wanted to compromise and did a lighter, more saturated navy instead of the royal blue, that might set it off a bit better against the yellow (which may need to be more gold-ish to work). Plus, the aways look better than the homes because of the wordmark set against the piping. Do the same for the home jerseys and I think you'll see what I'm talking about...

QPR%20Sig.png

This is the first Brewers redesign I've seen here that wouldn't make Milwaukee worse. I don't see any real improvement here - Milwaukee's use of real navy, instead of midnight blue, makes them quite distinctive, whereas royal would make them just another team with royal blue - but it's certainly not a huge step backwards.

Question: The only thing I don't like about the current Brewers uniforms, other than the lack of "Milwaukee" script on the road, is the number font. What would your numbers look like, and would you put them on the front as well as the back?

20082614447.png

Well like other's I'm not a fan of the royal and gold. But make those were in the current colors I would say the Brewers should adopt that now. I've always felt that the Brewers should have at least pinstripes.

Great Job on the concept.

Archived