Magic changing unis

Discrim

I agree with gilesy24 that the Road unis should say the city or town.   The 8th grade football team I coach got new unis this year.  I had them put Ray-South on our Road whites and Cardinals on our Red home unis.  The previous unis had Raytown South on both unis.  Yuck.

By the way, who is the  "Encyclopedia with spiked Hair" giving us his IQ score? (right side of the pix) ???

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Homes should identify the team name, roads should identify the city.

Bah.  Just bah.  This is one of those "rules of design" I don't get.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Homes should identify the team name, roads should identify the city.

Those are the roads

yes it was said atleast the roads have Orlando on them... but anyway who said profit is a dirty word...lol... you would think orlando would worry about putting butts in seats before trying to cram another jersey into the market... oh well...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

maybe theyre keepin the home the same (or minor change), but adding the ORLANDO script to the road uni IMO is always a great idea to identify with the city. however it wouldve looked better if the made the script read ORLANDO in a font/typeface similar to their logo. something i dont get is why teams put city names on both jerseys (mavericks, grizzlies, pacers) any reason for this?

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

It looks like Tim duncan is wearing i little different spurs uni.

What's different about it?  To me, it looks like the same design they changed to before last season...

something i dont get is why teams put city names on both jerseys (mavericks, grizzlies, pacers) any reason for this?

Why not? Where did this rule come from that it's just better to put the city name on one jersey and the team name on the other? What's the logic behind this that makes it a no brainer? Like someone said above, just another design rule that people follow simply because they grew up with it or something.

Is that picture the only proof of a change? I have a feeling that's more of a practice jersey than a change. What in the world is the point of that picture?

at the moment, yes.  they don't make practice jerseys with THAT kind of quality, ya know. :;): besides, when was the last time you saw an NBA practice jersey with TRIM? :;):

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I think Mike makes a fair point! Not saying they arent the new Magic jerseys, but it does seem untypical for something like this to leak out without a big launch, maybe they just quickly mocked something up for this pic, before launching a more glam shirt later on??

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived