Detroit Tigers Concept

Audiodrama

Remove the tiger from the hat and you'll have a winner

i dunno....i kinda like the tiger on the hat....actually, the tiger might be good if they ever make an alternate, or BP. i like the concept, though.

teamsnew2.png

Being a Tigers fan, I like the Away Uniform very different and very nice, i'd get rid of the tiger and keep it the way it is, except with the away uniform, i'd use the brown D for the hat. The home uniform, i'm sorry i'll say i'm not a fan of it and we'll keep it at that, just keep it the way it should and always will be classic and traditional, not saying I don't like what you have but I guess you can say I like the boring traditional type

Not bad at all. The hat is fine, but I would use it as an alternate rather than a replacement for the current home and road hats. Maybe wear the new hat on Sundays or during day games. Also, adding an orange bill to it wouldn't hurt.

I'd also put the names back on the home jerseys. It might be fine for teams such as the Red Sox, Dodgers and Cubs to take the names off, but not so much for the Tigers. For a team that currently does not get a lot of national TV time, it's important for people to know who the Tiger players are whenever they do get on Fox or ESPN. Names will likely help and they won't hurt.

The hat is fine, but I would use it as an alternate rather than a replacement for the current home and road hats. Maybe wear the new hat on Sundays or during day games. Also, adding an orange bill to it wouldn't hurt.

The Tigers already used the "tiger-inside-the-D" hat, with the orange bill, from '94-'97. I have one and still wear it. And as much as I like it, it's a little busy for a game-worn hat.

I like the road concept - expanding the Olde English beyond the capital "D" is a great idea. Maybe a more unique number style? I know the Tigers haven't ever really used a unique font for their numbers, but the orange outlining the navy makes them indistinguishable from the uniforms the Padres just got rid of to make room for their sand-colored uniforms. And taking off the last names - at least at home - would work for a team as traditional as the Tigers.

Nice work!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

nice concept....the only thing i dont dig is the primary logo.....

two things:

Aurelius13- you may not be a fan of both tech and uga....it just doesnt work that way

youcan'tseeme - your signature is freaking huge...anyway you could shrink that sucker down?

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

Very nice work. Well, since you've already brought down the wrath of many Tiger fans for messing with the home uniforms..... Why don't you add numbers to the right chest. And as far as the numbers, old english numbers to match the lettering would be a suggestion, but the font you used is OK. Might I suggest that either you outline the "D" in orange or change the number outline to navy. To do either would create more consistency.

And I'd add numbers to the front of the road uniform. B)

LOVE the road uni. I'd love to see them go with that jersey. Then keep the hat as is but use your hat as an alternate (worn a few times a year on the road, not home).

But I think the home uni needs to be left as is. I think you made a nice attempt--did not choose to go tacky, but the home uni is almost as classic as the Yankee home uni.

Great road uni, though. The Tigers should use it.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

When I see the word "Concept" I keep thinking I'm going to see a real overhauled concept, not these uniform concepts where sure there's changes but it still stays within the teams identity. I'm not saying yours isn't a true concept becaus I do like the Tiger stripes with the "D" but I think you know what I mean.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived