Washington Wizards ALT

redsfan39

Where's the space on the front for a number?

Normally, hoops teams just use lettering to identify themselves. The Raptors and Rockets tried the logo idea a few years back, and were widely mocked for it. Just something to think about.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I think that would make a good practice jersey but I just can't see it in an actual NBA game.

But I think this jersey has some promise.

My sentiments exactly

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

Slightly OT - when the Wizards unveiled the new nickname and unis a few years back, the plan was to unveil a Black alternate uni within two years. I don't know whatever happened to that, but it WAS planned...

lets stop bringing this up...im ashamed of the idead enough as it is

Unless you didn't try your best, you should never be ashamed of your effort, bro.

That being said, I like the black with blue trim, but you gotta get the gold/bronze color some more action, and I agree with the rest of the guys that logo on the front isn't that well accepted in basketball.

bulletswizards.png

heres a real quick update, its basiclly a bullets ripoff but hey its a ALT anyways. I figure they need a red white and blue jersey more than a black one, and yes i included numbers on the front this time :D c and c is welcome

bulletswizards.png

heres a real quick update, its basiclly a bullets ripoff but hey its a ALT anyways. I figure they need a red white and blue jersey more than a black one, and yes i included numbers on the front this time :D c and c is welcome

Except for the script font I like this concept.

BRING BACK THE BULLETS!

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

What teams have pulled off the logo on the front?

You could include the Denver rainbow, and the Phoenix sunburst, although those are almost more of an overall effect than a logo.

Then 2 more that I actually liked that I think are ridiculed overall: the Bucks green alternate from around '96(?) and the Atlanta Mutombo era ones of the late 90's.

The Raptors and Rockets were ultimately pajamas though, I think that the pinstripes made them worse, and the logos were just unwieldy in the middle instead of working in the overall design

Depending on your criteria, none have.

The Nuggets and Suns come close, but like you said, it's more part of the effect than a logo like what the Raptors tried.

I was never a fan of the Bucks alternate or the Hawks alternates - that Hawk always looked a little too much like the Nazi eagle. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did.

Side question: what do you consider the thing the Sixers now sport - a wordmark or a logo? It's more than just a wordmark, and it's more or less their logo but slightly different to conform to league rules (the NBA won't let them display a "76" on their jerseys which could be confused with the player's jersey number).

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

g'day, mate! if that was an Aussie rules crossover instead of a basketball jersey, taht'd be great. but show me a little more something-a little more pizazz, a little more Pollack, somethin.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bullšŸ¤¬

Archived