CONCEPT: Atlanta Falcons

TruColor

Here's another one...I think that the Falcons should get more Silver in their uniforms...they have eliminated all Silver except for in the logo:

AtlantaFalcons_ProposedUni.jpg

I made the primary pants Silver as well. I'm not sure about the White piping on the pants, but I wanted to get SOME White in there.

I'll do the Black alt later...

Silver = Good.

Pantone, your silver looks more like the Bucs pewter. Lighten it up and you have something.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Silver = Good.

Pantone, your silver looks more like the Bucs pewter. Lighten it up and you have something.

I used the official Pantone that the Falcons use for their Silver. Unfortunately, it comes out pretty dark (like most metallics) on screen.

I'll go back and use either their alternate/flat Silver, or their Pantone Textile color.

Here's the same concept using the lighter, flat alternate:

AtlantaFalcons_ProposedUn2.jpg

Oh, and stealthfrog - nice Photoshop work. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who thinks this is a good idea.

That's a little better. What do you mean by "flat"? I would think that if these were actual "material" concepts that you'd use metallic . Do you mean that the two silvers are really the same color just the "metallic" version of it appears darker on the computer?

I'd think something like the Patriots silver (or ATL's old silver) would be fine. Unless that's what this is and it just looks dark on my screen.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I love the silver, much more than the white on their uniforms. As expressed in the past, I think white only belongs as a home jersey colour, and shouldn't be anywhere on the road or alternate jerseys, unless the colour scheme is only two colours (i.e. Colts, Red Wings). Great concept; it's cool to see, I guess, the official jerseys/logos/artwork that you have the priviledge to have in your possession.

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

A solid idea. I would have liked to see them change to this when they changed uniforms 2 years ago. However, I am so against frequent uniform changes that I now feel that they are "locked in" to what they currently have for at least 5 more years.

That's a little better. What do you mean by "flat"? I would think that if these were actual "material" concepts that you'd use metallic . Do you mean that the two silvers are really the same color just the "metallic" version of it appears darker on the computer?

I'd think something like the Patriots silver (or ATL's old silver) would be fine. Unless that's what this is and it just looks dark on my screen.

yoiu may wanna check this thread out, as it had a very dubious example

that, and you pretty much answered your own question ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

that looks great in concept form, pantone... and it looks great in photo-edits, frog.

which leads me to believe that it would look great in real life usage, so congratulations :) this would very much improve the falcons uniforms. the numbers alone look 50X more professional.

i believe the flat color is what is used for merchandise like tshirts, broadcast overlays, and other non-uniform purposes, while the darker "metallic" version is used on the actual uniforms, and things like that.

the reason for the difference is because it's impossible to have a metallic color on your computer screen. it won't shine. there's no light hitting it. metallic colors are darker so they show more contrast when used in game situations, things like that. if the lighter silver were used on a uniform, everyone would call it "dirty white" like the pats alternates :)

at least that's how i've always imagined it... the material is what makes it look lighter than the actual color. metallic colors show much more contrast than other colors... the difference is like between the nets flat grey alternates, and the silver that is used on the nashville predators sweaters. 1 of them is a flat color that doesn't reflect light the same way that the predators metallic silver sleeves do.

Archived