Nuggets Alternate Concepts

Chief.

Like them both a lot better than those hideous "anything to make money on sales and capitalize on the image of Carmelo Anthony before he evered even played a game in the NBA and don't really care about the game of basketball" powder blue pieces of................I'll stop there.

Navy version could be easily confused with Memphis.

And no offense, but I don't like the yellow set. I don't like yellow basketball uniforms in general, whether it be the Hornets, Hawks, or Lakers - just not my cup of tea.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Navy version could be easily confused with Memphis.

And no offense, but I don't like the yellow set. I don't like yellow basketball uniforms in general, whether it be the Hornets, Hawks, or Lakers - just not my cup of tea.

I agree. It looks alright, but I don't wanna see them use it. Make that a white with more navy than powder blue, and put "Nuggets" on it, and you have the uniforms that they should wear, IMO. B)

The NBA's got the market cornered on navy/gold combos as it is. I give the Nuggets credit for - depending on your perspective and knowledge of history - their groundbreaking use of Carolina Blue... or their reintroduction of the old Minneapolis colors. Either way, their current look is the best they've had since they rocked the rainbows on their bellies. (Coolest. Jersey. Ever.)

And I'm with those who aren't feeling the yellow. It's not that it should be the province of the Lakers, but no one has come up with something decent in yellow that's fit to be worn (Sonics, Hornets, Hawks, Pacers - I mean all of them). The Nuggets could be a team to try this, with the allusion to "Golden Nuggets". But I hope they don't.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

It pretty much has to be yellow or else there's no point in the Nuggets having an alternate. Maybe I'm wrong, and Pantone can correct me if I am, but given the shiny material that they use, would their be much of a noticable difference between their light blue jersey and an alternate jersey using their slightly darker blue?

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived