Cleveland Indians Concept

Audiodrama

wow the red and black jerseys are awesome! i really like this concept.

dude...its DARK NAVY ha

Seriously, I like the stylized "I" Logo so taking Chief Wahoo off the hats was good. You should have made an alt. similar to their current one though, to showcase Wahoo more. I love the whole thing, good job.

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

It looks good. However, I'd prefer the Indians to have the navy hats for everything, with a red bill every now and then and maybe a red hat on sundays or something. With the red home hats and blue aways they look just like the cardinals and nationals.

F Kevin Millwood.

Now, for your concept, IMO getting rid of wahoo = good.

Red caps = not good.

Maybe navy hats w/ red brim? Maybe for a cap logo, take the "C" from Cleveland, with a small seminole style spear underneath (think Brewers, but with spear instead of wheat)?

I'm really drunk right now and should not be typing.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I think if the red were darker, it might work better. Chief Wahoo could be revamp a little. Otherwise, nice design.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Without wading into the Chief Wahoo debate, I don't like the hats because I've never been a fan of teams using their nickname's initial as a cap logo. If you're going to take the Chief off the caps, it should be a stylized "C", not an "I".

The red cap looks great with a navy bill, I don't know about the all red cap. Kinda bright. I guess it's the same reason I've never been a fan of red alts.

Your style is very clean and the kind of stuff teams would actually wear. One comment, though - try moving the numbers on the back down a little and make the last names bigger. The names look on the small side on your designs.

Good stuff!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Without wading into the Chief Wahoo debate, I don't like the hats because I've never been a fan of teams using their nickname's initial as a cap logo.  If you're going to take the Chief off the caps, it should be a stylized "C", not an "I".

The red cap looks great with a navy bill, I don't know about the all red cap.  Kinda bright.  I guess it's the same reason I've never been a fan of red alts.

Your style is very clean and the kind of stuff teams would actually wear.  One comment, though - try moving the numbers on the back down a little and make the last names bigger.  The names look on the small side on your designs.

Good stuff!

Your description makes me think of the Tribe's mid-late '60s unis, which used all-red caps. I can picture Luis Tiant, Sam McDowell, Hawk Harrelson in those. The alternate vests they wear now are very similar to that style.

I liked the one-year-only 1970 set, mostly because of the font since there's not much else going on there.

al_1970_cleveland.gif

tzch6.jpg

I like everything save for the red hat and the red alt jersey.

The red hat is maybe straying a bit too far from what the Indians have looked like for a few years. Of course, that's what a lot of fans say when teams initially make changes, but eventually they come around.

The red alt with the dark blue lettering does look good, but it reminds me too much of what the Braves have. It doesn't really work in Hotlanta, and while that doesn't mean it couldn't work in Cleveland, I'd rather they just stick to the tried-and-true navy.

Got rid of Wahoo on the hats (go ahead, flame me). Added more red to their uni's, obviously. Darkened the blue quite a bit; it's a dark navy, not black, in case you're wondering. C&C welcome.

indians.gif

Hmm... Potential here. If you switch the "I" on the home hat to white-with-blue-outline, it'll really pop. Same thing with the home alt/red jersey. Switch the script and numbers to the same pattern as the nameplate and you'll definitely have something here.

Pretty good now, could be amazing with a coupla tweaks.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived