Rev up the puke smileys

buzzcut

Introducing the...Twin City Gators

Fine usage of clip art if I do say so myself.

DOWN WITH THE :cursing: NIFL

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Gosh, that's oval. Is the NIFL introducing overinflated footballs for next season?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

It looks like an ouroboros. I'm surprised no sports team has called themselves the Ouroboros yet.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Well if that ain't just the best name ever. Hope you don't mind if I use it for my next fantasy team... ^_^

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

It looks like an ouroboros.  I'm surprised no sports team has called themselves the Ouroboros yet.

Well if that ain't just the best name ever. Hope you don't mind if I use it for my next fantasy team... ^_^

I don't care. I didn't invent the word.

Mind you, the definition of an Ouroboros is something that you probably wouldn't want associated with a sports team.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

It looks like an ouroboros.  I'm surprised no sports team has called themselves the Ouroboros yet.

I don't care. I didn't invent the word.

Mind you, the definition of an Ouroboros is something that you probably wouldn't want associated with a sports team.

Well, hold on just a minute...

"It represents the cyclical nature of things, eternal return, and other things perceived as cycles that begin anew as soon as they end."

Hmm. Sounds like it could work out that, if your team won one year, they'd be destined to continually win for a long time on a count of their eating their tails.

However, I suppose the same could fit if you had a losing season; but then you'd just turn into the Cubs and that name's already taken...

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

I didnt know that minnnesota had any gators.............I would have gone with something more like mosquitos or something like that.............where are they going to play i would choose xcell over the target center..................maybe we can add them to our list of teams that need a new stadium (wink wink)

I didnt know that minnnesota had any gators.............I would have gone with something more like mosquitos or something like that.............where are they going to play i would choose xcell over the target center..................maybe we can add them to our list of teams that need a new stadium (wink wink)

Uh, these Twin City Gators will be playing in Monroe, Louisiana numbed bass :wink: :wink:

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Archived