f*ck this

JohnnyTexas

:censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS    :censored: THIS

"Buddy, I'm about to fire up the fist-powered two-cycle and rototill me a couple acres of smart ass."

Honestly... who are you, and why do we care?

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

For some reason, I actually don't think we have heard the last of him! But hey, I'm probably wrong!

WAIT!!! Haven't I said this before......

* Thought bubble popping up *

quadival

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason, I actually don't think we have heard the last of him! But hey, I'm probably wrong!

Oh! I have! :D

I guess there is no need for a poll to vote him out! (I'm assuming it's male)

I saw, I came, I left.

well cuss

Johnny texas has done this before.

he makes a stink that nobody replies to his post as if its some sort of insult to him personally.

My friends, if you are ever that self concious or pretencious, it would go a long way to pick up a bible, or at least find some sort of bond with friends or family.

Sad sad sad

jeez, you guys dont have to write the same thing back to him.

Especially not when you can let others say it for you.

(WARNING: Link is NOT work- or school-safe, nor safe to anyone without a sense of humour.  

As a clarification, there is no nudity, or anything of the sort.  Just a little audio clip.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

As "Ace Ventura" would say, Looo, Seherr.  Loser, Loser, Loser

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived