West coast NFL trade rumors

bigcoyotes

Here on the west coast the rumors are that the Eagles might trade Terrel Owens for Jerry Porter. If that happens then the Eagles would have one of the best young wide recevers in the game while the Raiders would have the two biggest trouble making recevers in the whole NFL (Moss+T.O.=Big trouble). I really hope that the Raiders don't trade Porter because he is the Raiders' next big recever star that they drafted.

raiders-2.png

If this happens, anything can happen. And I mean pigs can fly stuff could happen. It wont happen.

By the way, I really doubt this thing is happening.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Yes I agree with you 100% that this trade won't happen but if it does then My favorite football team (Raiders) are the most fearless team or if any thing dumbest team in the league.

TUCK RULE! :D

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

This "rumor" is at least a month old, and both teams have denied it both publicly and privately to reporters. In fact, the teams say they haven't even spoken to each other about anything. It was probably some stupid internet rumor that some reporter ran with. TO will be back with the birds, because WTF else is he going to do?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Owens and Moss on the same team?? I truly doubt it would ever work out.

They would literally be fighting for teh ball on every play, it will never work having the 2 best WR in the NFL is good but you also needa good defense a good QB To get them the ball and a RB to balance the offense.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I would pay good money to see Terrell Owens and Randy Moss on the same field. That would be a script not even Vince McMahon could touch... would they hit it off? Would they tear each other to shreds? Is the Black Hole big enough to fit their sizeable egos?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I would pay good money to see Terrell Owens and Randy Moss on the same field. That would be a script not even Vince McMahon could touch... would they hit it off? Would they tear each other to shreds? Is the Black Hole big enough to fit their sizeable egos?

They'd get along great for the first couple weeks, then they'd go to shake hands after a touchdown and Moss would turn heel and superkick TO straight to hell.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Presenting football's answer to the New York Rangers?

They'd get along great for the first couple weeks, then they'd go to shake hands after a touchdown and Moss would turn heel and superkick TO straight to hell.

Instead of a superkick, I think Moss will take a folding chair behind the endzone and smack Owens off the head. Then we can hear Joe Buck screamiong "Oh my God! From out of nowhere! It's a real slobberknocker!"

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Mistake #1: You read/listened to/watched Skip Bayless.

Mistake #2: You believed something he siad.

Mistake #3: You didn't hang yourself.

fluff Skip Bayless. In his ear. I hate Skip Bayless.

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

Are you trying to say that TO is the NFL's Hulk Hogan?

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Are you trying to say that TO is the NFL's Hulk Hogan?

Probably more Marty Janetty than Hulk Hogan.

WHich means that Moss would toss him through the Barber Shop mirror.

Archived