NFL SIGS 06

Nesi427

I like 'em, so keep going.

The Falcons sig is the best so far, but try to put out a Seahawks one soon so I can get my hands on it.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

I will be fixing the patriots one...sorry...it's a little late here in jersey...lol...more to come tomorrow :D

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

credit IronChefShark for the project idea...

<_<

Oh you big baby...I only meant taking the time to create one for each team...so stop making that puss face... :P

spacer.png

heaven forbid anyone around here comes up with an original idea without being "inspired" by someone who has allready done it.

LOL...I hope you're kidding... :blink:

Or should we all stop coming up with ideas period...cause i guess that means we don't need anymore uniform concepts then...cause we could just pick one person to do all the uni concepts, since you wanna be the only one who makes sigs...please take this in jest, because, again, i would like to believe you're kidding... :grin:

spacer.png

heaven forbid anyone around here comes up with an original idea without being "inspired" by someone who has allready done it.

LOL...I hope you're kidding... :blink:

Or should we all stop coming up with ideas period...cause i guess that means we don't need anymore uniform concepts then...cause we could just pick one person to do all the uni concepts, since you wanna be the only one who makes sigs...please take this in jest, because, again, i would like to believe you're kidding... :grin:

Not meaning to hijack the thread but ICS is totally fluffing right. You get millions of here is what the Cardinals, Islanders, Bengals, Wizards etc... should look like concepts done in paint, and millions of recolorings. Those proceed to get a plopload of comments when they suck ass, and then us guys that actually do original work and some of us that have it used post our work and no one fluffing comments in it. All I ask is some C&C and you can't even get that here anymore. I just did something for a semi-pro football league and hardly anyone commented on it whatsoever. I was looking for c&c and no one would man up and give any. I am sick and tired of these plopty ass unoriginal concepts getting more c&c than original concepts and logos being used that myself and others create. You all may think I am an :censored:, I don't care. Don't get me wrong, there are people on here who give some great c&c, WiB, Avenger, Benny Barnes, tempest, and more. its just that "thats awesome" or "that sucks" is not c&c. when you give c&c you need to state what you like, what you dislike and what you would suggest. some people have grasped that concept, most haven't.

Whoah guys... hold up here.

I think there's a wee bit of overreacting, but I do agree with ICS & Mings here. Around half the concepts/projects done here lately aren't the least bit creative.

Logo recolourings of every team imaginable... uniform concepts that look like they didn't change anything or look like another team... garish team sigs executed poorly with outdated woodmarks/logos... people need to step it up and not post meaningless things so that the real creative stuff can show through and get the c&c it deserves.

Creativity requires no fancy programs... but it does require trying new things.

Look ICS is great at the NFL sigs. Instead of trying to do somthing that's been done before... try your hand at the latest Logolympiad... cause that's the kind of thing that with practice will make you better in the long run.

I think some people need to think twice before starting a project to post here. You're posting your work for the world to see. Isn't that worth doing something meaningful?

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Hmm... I kinda on the fence on this one. Yeah, seeing the same carbon-copy Blue Jays (or Cubs, or Titans, or Royals, or...) concepts is a bit (and I tread carefully) uninteresting/"here-we-go-again"-ish, kinda like the 13,000,000,000 different sports movies - underdog team magically wins Super Bowl/World Series/Stanley Cup/Goober Street trophy. However, if someone did get an idea from someone, a la Crossover projects, but does them differently (and I mean going as far as researching the original project to make sure you don't copy accidentally), there shouldn't be a problem.

C'mon, there are only so many different things you can do with an existing set of logos.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I think what the concepts forum has done is created an environment where it is ok to post your crappy concept that you know sucks or your recolorings which are retarded, four year olds would do that if you gave them a coloring book with blank logos in it. The concepts forum has also created the idea that anything and everything you create can be posted which causes the number of topics to go up which causes the number of posts on each topic to go down. People aren't going to say something to every concept like they used because there are just too many. Hell I got six comments on my thread with 10 of my best concepts on it, some years old. I think there are just too many concepts.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

I think what the concepts forum has done is created an environment where it is ok to post your crappy concept that you know sucks or your recolorings which are retarded, four year olds would do that if you gave them a coloring book with blank logos in it. The concepts forum has also created the idea that anything and everything you create can be posted which causes the number of topics to go up which causes the number of posts on each topic to go down. People aren't going to say something to every concept like they used because there are just too many. Hell I got six comments on my thread with 10 of my best concepts on it, some years old. I think there are just too many concepts.

theres not enough "true" concepts and too many recoloring and rehashes

It's too hot to wear that kufi you knitted out of the fabric of hate.

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

Look... Nesi... I've seen the work you've done in the past and I honestly think that you're on your way to be really good.

It just seemed that you slapped it together in 2 seconds, that's all.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Archived