what is the jays had a secondary logo

Davey

If they jays had a secondary logo to put on their arm, what you think it would be? i think it would have a maple leaf or something. What would you guys think ?

if they had one it SHOULD have a maple leaf in it, but given the direction the new desighn went in, it probablly wouldn't.

They should have a nest, with a baseball in it.

would hte nest be blue at least?

If they do come up with a secondary, it better re-introduce BLUE into the colour scheme before red.

I have grown to like the design, IN SPITE of the absence of BLUE, but the plain-ness of the uniforms bothers me. not sleeve stripes, no shoulder patch, and no piping. Not that they need all those elements, but even piping on the sleeves would make it look more professional. They look so naked with just the script on the front, and nothing else...maybe a secondary logo could prompt them into adding something more to the uniform design

They should have a nest, with a baseball in it.

A nest containing an egg with baseball stitches on it.

:P

Even better!

Although, an egg and a ball would look pretty much the same tucked down into a nest.

Can the Orioles pick this same idea? :D

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

^I'll be sure to ask permission to use that super logo once I start up my minor league franchise in Tijuana! TJ BlueJays!

ZcIWjWQ.jpg

#AnaheimDucksGoooaaalll #LightThatLamp #DucksFlyTogether

#BlowKingsBlow #YoureAllQueens #SJSharts

Archived