NFL Blitz Logos for Next Year

Perfect Zero

Click here for the logos of next Blitz game. I like the idea that they are going against the NFL, but some of the names are worthless. The New England Regulars sound like they are sponsored by Exlax, and the last I checked, Aztecs lived in Mexico.

I like the idea of the game, but not the names or logos. What do you think?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like they have a comic book artist on board for illustration. Even the "simple" ones are a little noisy and few logos are bold enough to come off well on helmets.

Could be a fun game though.

Matt

and the last I checked, Aztecs lived in Mexico.

You do realize Texas was once part of Mexico, right? Especially during the height of the Aztec civilization...

The Reapers' logo is my favorite, followed by the Cyclones.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

and the last I checked, Aztecs lived in Mexico.

You do realize Texas was once part of Mexico, right? Especially during the height of the Aztec civilization...

The Reapers' logo is my favorite, followed by the Cyclones.

Texas was a part of Mexico in the early 1800's, but we became an American State. The Aztecs lived in lower Mexico, near Mexico City. If they wanted to be more accurate, they would of chose a name like Comanches.

I might get this one. But, I'm definatly not buying Sony's answer to Madden. I might rent it just because it sounds so funny/stupid.

SI's description of "Road to Sunday":

Game play extends off the field--players must save their owner, who's in debt to a mysterious Jamaican mobster.

No better or worse than the logos Madden provides with its games--and worse than the logos they had a few years ago for custome teams (or was that another NFL game?)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Seattle Reign? ABL.

Arizona Outlaws? USFL.

Denver Grizzlies? IHL.

Listen, guys, if you're gonna come up with original team names, at least do the minimal research to make sure they're actually, you know, original.

That being said, this game does intrigue me, and I can't wait to give it a rental.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I think they actually did a pretty good job with the logos, but I agree the gradients ruin some of them.

Go Minnesota Reapers. Seriously though, Reapers? Some type of wild life/animal name would have been more fitting.

Untitled-1.png

Seattle Reign? ABL.

Arizona Outlaws? USFL.

Denver Grizzlies? IHL.

Listen, guys, if you're gonna come up with original team names, at least do the minimal research to make sure they're actually, you know, original.

That being said, this game does intrigue me, and I can't wait to give it a rental.

is there really such thing as an original team name anymore, though?

there's so many damn stupid minor leagues popping up and folding every season, that every name has been used at one time or another.

Archived