NFL Blitz Logos for Next Year

Perfect Zero

You've got it on the Wranglers-Outlaws merger.

To Sodboy, NatsFan, and especially VitaminD...I apologize. You guys are absolutely correct about the Arizona Outlaws.

Of course, they didn't have those kickass pants, though :P

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And for Post 900... :D

I'm surprised nobody on this board to this point has pointed out that both the Arizona Outlaws and San Diego Cyclones are both MLF teams as well... :P

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

I remember when I was young lad they had those vending machines and you could get a mini-baseball or football helmet for a quarter. Usually it was MLB or NFL helmets I would collect (The NFL ones came with facemasks and decals you put on yourself, very kickass). One day at the market I saw this very weird football helmet you could collect. It was the Monster Football League. It came with the standard facemask and decal, but also a monster face to put inside the helmet. And all of these fictional teams had some sort of scary theme to them. One of those teams: New York Nightmare.

So basically I just reminisced to the age of 8 just to say New York Nightmare isn't really original either, but the logo is much better then the one I have (Yes, I still have all those mini-helmets).

njd.gifnym.gifpats3gr8.jpg

I'm not surprised there's no Pittsburgh team. :censored:s.

well you named the team already, the Pittsburgh :censored:s! Just come up with a logo and you're good to go! :P:D

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

And that's understandable. A major franchise can only sustain itself for so long playing in front of the 19,000 faithful at Hornet Field, after all.

Honestly, if this concept takes off and spawns subsequent games on next-gen platforms, can you imagine the options for team creation and customization? It's a CCSLC wet dream.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

this looks pretty great, a football game with made up teams, i wonder if you can create a team.

But, the devils look exactly like hellboy from the movie

the redhawks look like the atlanta hawks alternate logo

and the denver grizzlies was a minor league hockey team about 10 years ago in denver.

I am what I eat.

Archived