Brass' eBay Jewels!

Brass

"Umm... yeah. They're like, throwbacks I think. The Mariners definitely wore them back in '64. I think that was like the 2nd or 3rd year they moved west from... let's see here... uh, Detroit. Yeah, that's it. The Cincinnati Mariners, which explains the red pinstripes. Did I say Cincinnati? I meant St. Louis... hey gotta go..."

*runs away*

Sheesh. Not worth 15 pesos.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I thought I would post the most obsure jerseys I can personally find on eBay. Here's my first:

Are those RED pinstripes?

More to come!

That looks to me to be one of the myriad of goofy non-jersey jerseys that are licensed by the team. You can find them for all clubs.

Ugly, ugly, ugly. I don't like these kind of "fashion" jerseys.

I thought I would post the most obsure jerseys I can personally find on eBay. Here's my first:

Are those RED pinstripes?

More to come!

My God! And the seller has the face asking $17.99!!!

Why not donate it to a poor kid...

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Did you see the Angels jersey the same guy is selling?

2d_1_b.JPG

It's a vest, but what's with the rose-colored shoulder flaps? If I didn't know better, I'd think it was the faux-satin edge of the bedspread the jersey is laid out on...

It was for that weekend series that the Angels played in Milan. It's a warmup shawl.

:blink:

How many satin bedspreads have you seen with an Angels logo on the hem? I almost was hoping that it WAS part of the spread.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Practice Jersey? or piece of crap?

I remember those jerseys when the Coyotes first introduced their logo in '96. Not replica, not practice, not authentic. Just a cheap way for CCM to make a buck.

I remember those...IIRC there were versions for most teams...I figure that's what a Walmart hockey jersey would look like :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

fashion jersey.....

i just won an authentic roger clemens astros home jersey.........for 35 bucks....and here is the kicker, its authentic to the t. just like the authentic reds road i got for 40 off of there.

so if you know what you are looking for and can consult the mlb style guide, you can find gems on ebay.

Lime green hatchback? Its a thing of beauty.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived