Okay now that I have a lot of sigs...

rmackman

Well I think I have one for almost everything but NBA. The thing is I tend to like two teams per sport because I'm part Wisconsinite and Floridian. So now, which sigs should I use? I mean I could make a giant tower of logos but that'd piss everyone off.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I advise against resizing them. (I asked everyone not to edit them in any way, remember)

Id say either pick one and stick with it, or change them out every few days or so.

Could he possibly make an animated banner that rotates through the different teams?

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

I say create your own banners for your fav teams, but make them narrow, so you can stack them horizontally, and not have 400 vertical pixels of signature.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I advise against resizing them. (I asked everyone not to edit them in any way, remember)

Id say either pick one and stick with it, or change them out every few days or so.

Could he possibly make an animated banner that rotates through the different teams?

I was thinking about doing that myself

That's a great idea...now how do I do that

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

That's a great idea...now how do I do that

Easiest way may be a free gif animator program.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm not clear what this has to do with Sports Logos. Is it just me, or does this thread belong in the lounge?

Moose

Well, his sig is made up of nothing but sports logos.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Hey check ur PM back. Thanks dude!

spacer.png

• 5 weeks later...

Archived