New Kentucky Basketball Jerseys

SoxSteeler

Here are some photos from their photo day. I like to see change every now and then and Kentucky seems to be one of Nike's gueine pigs. However i think i like the last design better. The old ones had a more traditional cut and style. These aren't horrible though. The only flare to them are the clavical stripes which are pretty noticable but look alright when there isn't trim around the arm holes. I'm really glad they kept the same number and alpabetical fonts.

mbb_082505_team03.jpg

Patrick Sparks was sick, thats the reason for the empty chair.

mbb_082505_tubby_sims2.jpg

Newcomer Rekalin Sims

mbb_082505_sims07.jpg

mbb_082505_7footers5.jpg

Our three 7-footers

I think the best thing about them is the way the front numerals and school name are located in relation to each other, very central and easily identifiable but unique in that they are so close. I first saw them a couple days ago and they grow on me everytime i see them.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
usually i'm not a fan of any nike piping changes, but these look sharp despite the fact that messing with kentucky basketball unis is somewhat sacreligious.

are you being faceteous? They change their unis practically every year and had some of the worst ones of the 90s. <_<

savedpictures013-1.jpg

usually i'm not a fan of any nike piping changes, but these look sharp despite the fact that messing with kentucky basketball unis is somewhat sacreligious.

are you being faceteous? They change their unis practically every year and had some of the worst ones of the 90s. <_<

of course i was... these were the nastiest to me. looks like the type of jerseys they issue out for youth basketball leagues

kent331.jpg

i thought all evidence of the converse years was destroyed, or at least i was hoping. There were some pretty bad ones in the 90s. The last design had been around for quite awhile, i knew a change was coming sooner than later.

The think the blue aways will look pretty sharp too.

As far as i know this is the first time they have altered the cut of their jerseys since going to the V-neck. I'm glad they didn't go overboard like UConn and other schools a few years back with the baggy muscle shirt look. I never want to see that again.

I'm pretty sure this set takes the cake.

19940227Georgia.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

of course i was... these were the nastiest to me. looks like the type of jerseys they issue out for youth basketball leagues

kent331.jpg

The denim unis! I haven't seen those in forever.

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

A flood of new Nike bball jersey's are coming this fall...I know Mizzou is getting the treatment just like they did for football. Hopefully they are nothing too flashy. I actually like their jerseys now.

University of Colorado has new ones as well. Nothing dramatic, but CU's uniforms are now similar throughout all of the departments.

I'm pretty sure this set takes the cake.

19940227Georgia.jpg

I like those shorts better than the ones with the teeth on them.

A flood of new Nike bball jersey's are coming this fall...I know Mizzou is getting the treatment just like they did for football. Hopefully they are nothing too flashy. I actually like their jerseys now.

University of Colorado has new ones as well. Nothing dramatic, but CU's uniforms are now similar throughout all of the departments.

Georgetown will be getting new uniforms, which could even be in the school colors (gray and navy). The non-team colored teal, black, and white uniforms killed many fervent fans. Georgetown Basketball will represent the Jordan Brand and wear the Jumpman logo, not the swoosh.

Archived