Role call

CC97

Hometown: Zanesville, Ohio (50 mi east of Columbus)

Teams: Columbus Blue Jackets, Columbus Destroyers, Cincinnati Reds, New England Patriots, Ohio U. Bobcats

How and when did I find CC.com? About 5 years ago while at OU I was searching for old hockey logos and found this site, read the boards and was hooked. Only became a member a few months ago.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Residence: Pittsburgh

Teams: Minnesota Twins, Vikings, Wild, T-Wolves, University of North Dakota

How and when did I find CC.com?: I found the site late this summer when browsing old sports logos. Didn't notice the board until late Sept.

My Teams: Chicago Cubs, Northern Michigan Univ. Wildcats, Minnesota Wild, Chicago Bears, Bemidji State Univ. Beavers.

how bout that, i got a friend on Northern Michigan women's basketball team

Cue music... "It's a Small World After All"

I attended NMU from 1993-1996.  Best part about it (aside from the hockey games) was meeting my wife.  Still love the UP, and get back to Marquette at least once a year (The in-laws live in Sault Ste. Marie, and Traverse City).

I also should have mentioned under hometown: origionaly from Downers Grove, IL - western suburbs of Chicago, and very near (bordering) Darien, hometown of Chazberg, who somehow ends up a Wild fan.  (again, "it's a Small World...")

Moose

Hometown:Dallas, Texas

I?ve been around CC for a LONG time ? since ?97. Many of you old timers know me as Mike T. My business partner, Brad Bishop, and I own BAT Creative, with our focus being upon identity programs.

HomeTown: Orangeburg, New York

Date Of Birth: 20 October, 1964, the day Herbert Hoover Died

How I came across this board: I went to Yahoo to look up sports logos and I clicked on the CC tag. I have been one of the charter members since 1998.

Occupation- Retail.

Die Hard NY sports fan

www.lightsout.org

Just turned 39 this past Moday. So now I am Jack Benny's age!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

Name: Eric B

Hometown: Oshawa / North Bay -I bounce around Ontario alot now

Occupation: Starving Student and Municipal Worker (Garbageman, etc.)

My Teams:

Montreal Canadiens (any Canadian team really),

Toronto BLUE Jays,

Atlanta Thrashers,

Oshawa Generals,

Denver Broncos

How I got here: found out through the grapevine, didn't join the board till this year, but been frequenting for years

Location: Currently, Miami Univ. in Oxford, OH [allthough a transfer may be happening soon]....my hometown is Potomac Falls, VA

Teams: Baltimore Ravens and Orioles. Washington Capitals and Wizards. U of Maryland College BBall.

how did i find CC? i was searching for info on someone's new uniforms and stumbled upon the old board.

Azzuri.gif

Hometown:Sarnia ON, Canada

How and when did I find CC.com?: I was looking for some high quality logos(pretty much like everyone else) found a message board, and loved listening to ya guys. hopefully i can become a so called "full time poster"

My Teams: Diehard Packer fan forever, and also the Toronto Blue jays.

and though i dont follow them as much my fave NHL and NBA teams are the raptors and sens.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

i guess ill do this again...

Hometown: Long Island, New York

Nicknames: Mikey, Towers(thats what every1 calls me), buildings, snowcap (by u guys)

Future - hope fully go to college and play hockey while having a computer engineering major

How and when did I find CC.com?: go sent over by chris from fanhome.

untitled-1.png

Residence: Pittsburgh, PA

Occupation: high school student (because that's in a realm all its own :) )

Teams: Pittsburgh Pirates (yes, I'm a loser, in both senses :P ), Boston Red Sox, Pitt Panters (any team), Florida Gators (football), (here's an obscure one) CMU Tartans, Allderdice Dragons (my school team, but I'm all about crew and baseball)

How and when did I find CC.com?: Wow, I guess I found it a few summers ago, maybe before 6th grade. it was around the time that I fell in love with my computer becuase everyone was out of town, and I found this website called the Iconfactory and I decided to make icons of my favorite sports teams, so I did a search and came up with a now uber-old sports logos site, it evolved I guess, because now it kicks, er, butt :D . Wow, I think I've checked up on CC.com just about every day since before it's 1,000,000th visitor. I have no life, I think I'll go curl up in a corner now.

Abbey.jpg

Hometown: Minneapolis, MN

My Teams: Wild, Devils, Maple Leafs, Senators, Twins, Cubs, Vikings, Gophers and whoever is playing the Packers.

How did I find CC.com? Looking for logos on the net. Re-found the message board after you all left me behind at FanHome and didn't tell me where you went!

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Residence: Colorado Springs, Colorado

Teams: CSU Rams, Colorado Rockies, Denver Broncos, Colorado Avalanche, and Denver Nuggets.

I found this site searching for sports logo sites in 1999.

ua_logo.jpg

Hometown: St. Catharines, Ontario

How did i find CC.com?: searching for sports logos

My Teams

NFL:Buffalo Bills, Cleveland Browns

NHL: Vancouver Canucks, Colorado Avalanche

NBA: Toronto Raptors, Dallas Mavericks

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays

I just spent 3 days in Colorado Springs looking at Colorado College.  Absolutely beautiful.

To update my role call from the first page of this thread, I am now 17, a senior in highschool.  My teams are the Buffalo Sabres first and foremost, then in the MLB I like Atlanta, Chi Cubs, STL(yeah, i know it's contradictory to like cubs and cards, but my mom is a fan of the former, my dad the latter.),BoSox, and anybody who plays the Yankees :D .  In NFL, I like the Bucs.  In NBA, I hate them all.

In college I want to major in English with a minor in political science.

Home Town: Arlington, VA

Occupation (paid): Manager, Penn Camera, Washington, DC

Occupation (unpaid): Manager/1B/DH/RF/C, Bashers Softball

I can't for the life of me remember how I found this board, but I'm glad I did. I designed our softball team's uniforms a few years back, and collect game used baseball jerseys.

My teams are the Orioles, any team playing against the Yankees, and the Redskins (almost all of my teams SUCK!)

Hometown: Phoenix, w/ affinities for Tucson and DC

Occupation: Attorney (looking to move into sports/entertainment, if you've got any connects)

Found the boards: Via a Google search while "working."

Clubs supported: University of Arizona Wildcats (BEAR DOWN!); Arizona Diamondbacks, Oakland Athletics; Chicago Bears; Phoenix Suns; Leeds United Football Club, CF Real Madrid

Archived