Uniform Combos (NFL)

tohasbo

There are uniform combos out there in the NFL that have not been used yet and I would like to put my opinion out, alternate jerseys included

Atlanta: Red/Black

Baltimore: Black/White, White/Black*, Purple/Black**

Carolina: Black/White, Lt. Blue/White, White/Silver***

Chicago: Navy Blue/Navy Blue, White/White****

Cincinnati: Orange/White

Cleveland: Orange/Orange

Denver: Orange/Navy Blue, White/Navy Blue, Navy Blue/Navy Blue*****

Houston: Blue/Blue, White/White, Red/Blue

Kansas City: Red/Red, White/White******

Miami: Orange/Aqua

New England: Navy Blue/Navy Blue*******, Silver/Silver, White/Silver

New Orleans: Gold/Gold

San Diego: Navy Blue/Navy Blue*****, White/White*****

Seattle: Pacific Blue/White****, White/Pacific Blue****

Tennessee: Blue/Blue, White/White*******, Lt. Blue/White

Washington: Burgundy/Burgundy, White/White*****

*-Used in 1996

**-Used in 1996, 1997

***-Used in 1998

****-Used in 2002, 2003

*****-Used in 2003

******-Used in ????-2000

*******-Used in 2002

i'd be perfectly happy if the titans just threw away their navy pants, and only wore white pants.

i love the white-on-white-on-white look, and the oiler-blue jersey would look so much nicer with white pants.

I thought the Bengals used orange/white in the Dallas game last year. I guess I'm wrong.

Believe me, there are good reasons as to why some of those combinations have not been used. I don't think I want to see the Dolphins use that orange/aqua combo nor would the Patriots look very good in silver/silver. The Broncos should never wear pants that are a color different from white. The Falcons should try out that red/black combination, though.

The espn uni-watch mentioned that the Bears will wear an orange jersey this season as well, I'm not sure if it's an experimental thing to move some alternates in the pro shop, or a permanent alternate.

A lot of these alternates you'll see in video games. I recall the yellow vikings jersey in ESPN NFL2k5, looked ridiculous, as well as the Raiders silver/silver look, the Rams gold/gold, 49ers gold/gold, and I don't recall seeing any of those used.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Correct, the Bears wore for the first, and likely last, time the Navy jersey/pants uniform on Monday Night football against the Packers in 2003 in the first year of the rebuilt solder field.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The espn uni-watch mentioned that the Bears will wear an orange jersey this season as well, I'm not sure if it's an experimental thing to move some alternates in the pro shop, or a permanent alternate.

A lot of these alternates you'll see in video games. I recall the yellow vikings jersey in ESPN NFL2k5, looked ridiculous, as well as the Raiders silver/silver look, the Rams gold/gold, 49ers gold/gold, and I don't recall seeing any of those used.

the proshop's are already full of orange jerseys-- I've seen more orange Urlacher jerseys around town than navy or white ones!

That's true that they've had those orange unis sitting on the market for a few years, and I pondered buying one not too long ago, but the question I have is will they wear...

FF119114-xl.jpg

these instead of ...

73511_xl.jpg

these. I'm not sure, there's been no confirmation that <i>I've</i> seen, and as we get closer to the game they'll release their choice.

twitter

lets hope to god this will never happen because it would orange helmets/orange shirts/ orange pants.

not good on the eyes

The browns need to do something with those uniforms. They can't seem to get anything right, and it pains me to see those brown things out there each week. The Brown j/orange p look was an improvement, but they still need to do something with their jerseys.

twitter

lets hope to god this will never happen because it would orange helmets/orange shirts/ orange pants.

not good on the eyes

The browns need to do something with those uniforms. They can't seem to get anything right, and it pains me to see those brown things out there each week. The Brown j/orange p look was an improvement, but they still need to do something with their jerseys.

Wy do they need to do something with their jerseys? It's a pretty time tested design that's hardly chaged since it was introduced.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

not good on the eyes

Wy do they need to do something with their jerseys? It's a pretty time tested design that's hardly chaged since it was introduced.

True, but this is simply my opinion. I like the orange/brown/white color scheme, but I just feel it could use something more, toss in some subtle changes. Orange border around the white block font on the brown jerseys, maybe, wear the orange pants at home more, that would be cool.

twitter

Archived