Miami Heat 4th Jersey?

uniguy22

Hmmmm, I seem to recall the Floridians also wearing a black unitard with fuschia and orange stripes down one side.

1972FloridiansRoad.jpg

Back to the 70's with you! :puke:

Fuschia should never be a color in any sport. I seem to recall a team from the 1970's WFL, the South California Sun (of Anahiem) having fuschi as their primary color with orange pants and white helmets.....

Fuschia is an evil bridesmaid color- not a professional sports team. This rivals the avacado green 3rd jerseys for the Dallas Mavericks from last year in sheer retro ugliness.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Fuschia should never be a color in any sport. I seem to recall a team from the 1970's WFL, the South California Sun (of Anahiem) having fuschi as their primary color with orange pants and white helmets.....

Fuschia is an evil bridesmaid color- not a professional sports team. This rivals the avacado green 3rd jerseys for the Dallas Mavericks from last year in sheer retro ugliness.

Fuschia was listed as an official color for soccer referees for many years up until the mid 90's. At that point, yellow was also allowed as an option, in addition to the traditional black.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Fuschia was listed as an official color for soccer referees for many years up until the mid 90's. At that point, yellow was also allowed as an option, in addition to the traditional black.

Yellow seems to be the most popular colour now. I've never seen Fuschia, though. That would be quite the eyesore.

Hmmmm, I seem to recall the Floridians also wearing a black unitard with fuschia and orange stripes down one side.

1972FloridiansRoad.jpg

Shaq in a one-piece?!

:blink::blink::blink:

Ugh, that's an ugly site!

Even uglier than this.

m-shaqsteel.gif

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

I seem to recall a team from the 1970's WFL, the South California Sun (of Anahiem) having fuschi as their primary color with orange pants and white helmets.....

You know, coming from someone who actually saw these uniforms in action, I can say that from the waist up, these were very good looking uniforms. The shade of fuschia that they used was closer to a bright burgundy and it actually worked quite well.

I remember those interesting Miami Floridian stripped uniforms..are you sure they were one piece? I seem to remember them as the normal two piece...just of odd design. I cant imagine Shack in these but its going to be fun to see them

Archived