Eagles Helmet Hat now Available

griffelh

WTF?

After allocating some money toward buying one of these, I am a richer man jsut for seeing these. No way I am dropping cash on those teeny little wings. Although a blue Captain America hat would be sweet!

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Just a guess, but I don't think they're able to sew the logo over the seams of the hat, which reduces the size available for the logo. Hence, the itty bitty wings.

Aw, they can do it. They have those weird, stretched, off-center logos on other hats...they can make full-size wings.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

The first thing I thought was "They must have to limit it to one panel on the hat." The second thing I thought of was "Man, all those hats are ugly." Reminds me of the jackets Starter (I think) made in the early 90s that simulated NHL jerseys. The literal grafting of uniform pieces onto that which is not a uniform piece.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

Archived