2006 MLB Uniforms

ocmr1877

- Brewers wear blue and yellow pinstripes with baseball glove logo as alternate uniform.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:cursing:

What he said :cursing:

HA HA HA HA!!!! BALL IN GLOVE LIVES FOREVER!!!!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is all true.  I can vouch for what has been stated here.

2006 stuff just got posted this afternoon.

Well, that's great news. Now can we have a couple screencaps? :D

Well...???

Where is the link or the screencaps?

There are none, nor are there going to be any.

You need access to the Style Guide site, and ocmr1877 really shouldn't have posted anything about this at this point.

The MLB watches this site pretty closely; I'm not gonna be the one to ruin everything for everyone.

:P

The MLB watches this site pretty closely; I'm not gonna be the one to ruin everything for everyone.

When you say everyone, you meant every one, as in the one person that has access. Because, technically, you are ruining it for most everyone.

( :D I'm just being difficult, but you understand my point)

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Oh, and quantumfreak - I mean if access gets taken away from one or more of us, then everybody suffers.

I think.

Does that make sense?

I know what you mean. The problem is if only a few have access and that information is horded, their losing those privileges does nothing negatively to the community. If the information isn't shared, what difference does it make to me?

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

I know what you mean. The problem is if only a few have access and that information is horded, their losing those privileges does nothing negatively to the community. If the information isn't shared, what difference does it make to me?

True enough. I guess I'm just more paranoid than most.

(having the NBA Creative Services Dept. call you at home to take down team colors that hadn't been unveiled yet will do that to ya)

- Brewers wear blue and yellow pinstripes with baseball glove logo as alternate uniform.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:cursing:

What he said :cursing:

HA HA HA HA!!!! BALL IN GLOVE LIVES FOREVER!!!!!

I got a real bad feeling that someday the "ball in glove" logo will make a full-time comeback.

Sucks cause I cannot stand that logo.

6uXNWAo.png

Morons. Thanks to the first person's premature ejack, MLB Style Guide is HAMMERING DOWN on everyone who has accessed the logos. They can track who downloads the files, and this info WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED.

There's a section that lists EXPLICIT dates as to when teams are unveiling the logos. MLB Properties does look at these boards and they are surely jotting down the names of people who "break the news."

For anyone else trying to score points by being "the first to break the news," please keep in mind that you can be sued.

Thank you...drive through.

Cards.png

i know it's possibly too late for those who released info, but can we graveyard this thread so that no more info can be released, I dont want to risk this site being shut down, which at this point I dont know if it will be done or not.

Morons.  Thanks to the first person's premature ejack, MLB Style Guide is HAMMERING DOWN on everyone who has accessed the logos.  They can track who downloads the files, and this info WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED.

There's a section that lists EXPLICIT dates as to when teams are unveiling the logos.  MLB Properties does look at these boards and they are surely jotting down the names of people who "break the news."

For anyone else trying to score points by being "the first to break the news," please keep in mind that you can be sued.

MLB's intellectual property hasn't been released or violated on this board. No photos, no graphics, nothing. Only descriptions. Those without access still don't know what any of this looks like, at least not publicly.

No different than a newspaper clipping reading the same thing.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Morons.  Thanks to the first person's premature ejack, MLB Style Guide is HAMMERING DOWN on everyone who has accessed the logos.  They can track who downloads the files, and this info WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED.

There's a section that lists EXPLICIT dates as to when teams are unveiling the logos.  MLB Properties does look at these boards and they are surely jotting down the names of people who "break the news."

MLB's intellectual property hasn't been released or violated on this board. No photos, no graphics, nothing. Only descriptions. Those without access still don't know what any of this looks like, at least not publicly.

No different than a newspaper clipping reading the same thing.

Plus I don't know what they give such a crap abouyt it. OOOHHHHH the people who are really interested in knowing what is going on with jerseys and caps found out we are changing a few a couple of weeks before we wanted them too! End of the world!

The only people who get hurt are those who are trying to sell the jerseys that are going out of style. If the info is out there and they know they are retiring jerseys, I consider it fraud on their part for trying to get people to still buy them without telling them that come next season, you no longer have the "authentic" jersey or cap!

Archived