Winnipeg Coyotes

HurricaneDavid

I read something a while ago that an NHL team was talking to the city of Winnipeg on possibly be moving there. Suprisingly, it wasn't either of the bankrupt teams. Hopefully it was some city where hockey doesn't belong(i.e. where snow can't fall)

I like the wordmark. It fits very well with the style of the logo. What font is it, if you don't mind me asking?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Very cool. Phoenix is a cool town, but Hockey needs to be in Canada. I like the coyote's concept, but I think they might want to change it around if they moved to Winnepeg.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Prairie Pothole Region? You mean our roads? :P

I understand this is a fantasy-type concept, but if the team came back, Winnipeggers wouldn't accept the Coyotes name. Think Cleveland and the Browns, and that's the same feelings Winnipeggers have for the Jets.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Very nicely done.  I never thought Phoenix was a great hockey town.

Phoenix isn't a hockey town, but Glendale is growing hockey community. Trust me I work on the radio. Phoenix and the rest of the Valley is a hotbed for hockey fans. We're still growing. Also Coyotes are very indiginous to the Maricopa County and the State of Arizona. Plus I love your wordmark David. Would look good for some of my fantasy teams. But I wouldn't worry about the Coyotes leaving Glendale for a while. Growing fan base and a new arena and money to spend the Phoenix Coyotes will be around for a while. I do hope Winnipeg gets a team though, just I don't think it will be the Jets.

Archived