Minnesota wild

tajmccall

I know the Blue Jackets jumped on the tie-down bandwagon with their thirds.

I really don't like any of those jersey designs.  And they ripped me off on the MW-state outline deal.  Actually, theirs probably came out first, but hey, don't steal my thunder. :;):

Those are some really good designs. All you modernists havn't a decent tasteful bone in your body. To you, if it's tacky and looks shiny, it's ok,

but if it looks professional and classy, it's a piece of plop.

Minnesota has great Jerseys (The Green jerseys kick ass, great looking jerseys) and any of these alternates are great. I do however hope that they go with the cream colored jersey with the script...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Blah blah blah, JQK.  ;)

Actually, I love their current jerseys, though the white more than the green.  I just don't like any of these looks.  It's not because they're "traditional," or whatnot, but because they're just ugly to my eye.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I really like #1 because the wordmark has modern cleverness with a retro, kinda outdoorsy feel to it. I forget what one I heard they'll be wearing, but I do remember it's not #1.

I suspect that they'll go with a colored third so they can wear it at home.

The Wild's new alternate will be released the during the first homestand of the regular season. The primary color of the jersey will be red with a tie down neck.

I heard from a very good source that the main logo will be a variation of the main 'bear head profile' logo only with the face looking straight at you instead.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I heard from a very good source that the main logo will be a variation of the main 'bear head profile' logo only with the face looking straight at you instead.

Hmmm, so if they continue to use stars for the bear's eyes, it will basically look like the love child of Smokey the Bear and Elton John. :laugh:  :D  :P

JQK, you are a rational vioce in the sea that is the internet. I agree with your assessment of people's opinions of jersey designs completely. Let the 90's go, people...

Rest assured the new Minnesota alternate looks good, but it won't have a 'revised' bear head.

Oh that's gonna be cool.  Sort of like Nashville's alt logo.  I kinda liked the main logo in a circle with Minnesota Wild around it and the MW State logo looked nice too.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I like a good vintage jersey, but ONLY for those teams that at least have a bit of heritage!

Minnesota has only existed for three years!

I do like both jerseys, though. But I haven't seen the bear head...*looks harder*

JQK, all I hear from you is "wah-wah-wah." Must be my Peanuts Syndrome acting up again.  :P  :laugh:

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

I like a good vintage jersey, but ONLY for those teams that at least have a bit of heritage!

Minnesota has only existed for three years!

But you are not dealing with Dallas or Phoenix here. The state of Minnesota has "a bit of heritage" when it comes to hockey and the NHL.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived