Seahawks fans love the monochromes

In 5..4..3..2..1

well boys I took it upon myself to help induce a little change emailed the Seahawks to tell them how unfavorable fans feel about there monochrome scuba suits and I got a reply back here it is

Reply from the Seahawks:

Joe,

Thank you for your feedback. At the end of last season we issued

a survey to all season ticket holders and an overwhelming

response wanted us to keep the all blue look at home as did

the players. We appreciate your comments.

Thanks,

Seahawks Customer Service

You got MONOCHRON3D!

BBTV, what happened to you? Never thought you'd get own3d!!11!! like some n00b. Own3d like s4t4n bought ur sou1, u r...

Aw, crap. Now you've got me doing it, dammitall... :mad:

P.S. Love the sig. But it needs some powder blue, maybe a throwback logo for no apparently good reason.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

You got MONOCHRON3D!

BBTV, what happened to you? Never thought you'd get own3d!!11!! like some n00b. Own3d like s4t4n bought ur sou1, u r...

Aw, crap. Now you've got me doing it, dammitall... :mad:

P.S. Love the sig. But it needs some powder blue, maybe a throwback logo for no apparently good reason.

I thought about throwing a ball-in-glove on there just because.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

i personally wonder what the team would look like if they did not pick the blue helmet and chose the sliver one. does anyone have the photos from their uniform unveiling about 3 years ago?

I think they would have looked pretty bad whenever they wore their white pants, because silver helmets need silver (or non-white) pants IMO.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

shaun%20alexander%20in%20blue%20frontal.jpg:puke:

s_shaun_i.jpg:notworthy:

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

shaun%20alexander%20in%20blue%20frontal.jpg:puke:

s_shaun_i.jpg:notworthy:

I may be in the minority, but I think the old Seahawks unis had a simplistic beauty (if you will) to them. Unfortunately, royal blue seems to have gone the way of the dinosaur in recent years (with the exception of the Giants jerseys and the possible full-time use of the Bills throwbacks in either 2006 or 07).

The majority of people who voted for the monochrome look just emphasizes one particular quote that's stayed with me over the years:

Popularity almost never equals good taste.

i personally wonder what the team would look like if they did not pick the blue helmet and chose the sliver one.  does anyone have the photos from their uniform unveiling about 3 years ago?

I think they would have looked pretty bad whenever they wore their white pants, because silver helmets need silver (or non-white) pants IMO.

I would respectfully disagree about the pants. It took me a while to find an example, but these look pretty sharp to me.

Georgetown Football Photo

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived