Most underrated college logos.

sacker12

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just checking some out, Take a look at Fordham and Fairfield on this site.

Also, and this is coming from looking at the logos, am I the only one who thinks Youngstown State's logo looks like someone dressed the penguin in a scarf and hat and now he's pissed? It's still a great logo.

Buying a visor of a conference rival, eh?  I don't think I could ever wear anything featuring another SEC team.

Actually, this one was given to me by them when we played them last night. It is a cardinal Russell mesh visor with the flaming pepper on it. They are the only conference rival that doesn't make me cringe at the thought of wearing clothing with their logo on it.

BTW, I also have an LSU and Kansas State shirt that I wear around from time to time.

Also, second on the Wichita State logo. That is also one of my favorites.

What do you think is the most underrated college logo?

My pick is Louisiana-Lafayette's "Flaming Pepper". I just got a visor last night that has that logo on it.

LaLaf_2512.gif

pepperflat.gif

Man, Bruiser's right. UL-Laf's logo does look like a cooler version of the Chili's logo.

Definitely Northern Illinois. Colorado's new logo went relatively unnoticed, but is a huge upgrade.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived