Worst logos ever

vicfurth

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't even look at all of them, but already I've found this unspeakable ABA horror.

bell-150.jpg

steam-150.jpg

pitbull-150.jpg

heatwave.jpg

hawaii_150.jpg

And on a really odd note, I found this pretty good ABA logo. :blink:

buff-150.jpg

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

a lot of these logos are just poorly drawn, or are trying too hard....

however, my entry is just wrong on a fundamental level... never has a logo represented a fanbase, a team, or a team name less accurately.

DAL_73.gif

Not really it just needs some work a.k.a. define the bull more and lose the uterus lines.

a lot of these logos are just poorly drawn, or are trying too hard....

however, my entry is just wrong on a fundamental level... never has a logo represented a fanbase, a team, or a team name less accurately.

DAL_73.gif

Not really it just needs some work a.k.a. define the bull more and lose the uterus lines.

i guess move the team to a different city in texas, that has a history of livestock, might help too...

what the hell do bulls have to do with dallas? or stars?

and why is there red?

and what exactly are "uterus lines"? :)

mooterus... the definition of a logo that should never seen the light of day

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

The Toledo STORM hockey logo - drawn by a 5 year old - is the absolute worst!!!

Per Pantone - I agree with him. Their logo "hoovers" badly.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

CHARLOTTE_KRUNK_v3_low_res_-750x386.jpg

Game over. Everyone go home.

haha...my avatar is a concept for that. I put a vote in for the Dallas Stars 3rd logo....the one with the bull head.

Why y'all gots to hate on da Krunk? That logo is in the hizzle for shizzle, and off the heezy for sheezy! It's crackalackin wit ol skool flava, droppin it like it hot, and representin on yo ass with the hip hop steez. So stop trippin' and start respeckin, and don't aks me to rePEAT myself, foo.

Archived