T.O. suspended "indefinitely"

Jigga

Heres a question who would want TO? The Eagles are stuck, you know this is just like the T-Wolves last year Great Expectations then Latrel Sprewell moped all season they struggled missed playoffs, well wheres Spree now? Nobody wants him I hope the same thing happens to TO.

There's always some stupid owner who will take anyone that will generate interest (even negative) in their team. Arizona, St. Louis, Washington, maybe even Seattle would probably welcome him.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heres a question who would want TO? The Eagles are stuck, you know this is just like the T-Wolves last year Great Expectations then Latrel Sprewell moped all season they struggled missed playoffs, well wheres Spree now? Nobody wants him I hope the same thing happens to TO.

There's always some stupid owner who will take anyone that will generate interest (even negative) in their team. Arizona, St. Louis, Washington, maybe even Seattle would probably welcome him.

Yep, Danny Boy Snyder will fly him up on the Redskin One and find a way to pay T.O. what T.O. wants. Washington, where we've got a bad contract for everyone!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Jerry Jones. would he sign him?

Look, even an idiot like Snyder would avoid this guy.

Maybe the owners will look at see that this loser DESTROYS team chemistry.

Wouldn't it be great if no one signed him?

It would show him once and for all.

I would love to have a player of his ability on my team. His ABILITY. NOT his EGO and ARROGANT PUNK BEHAVIOR.

Wait..

we DID have him.

Never mind.

Seattle? Oh, hell no. HELL NO!

As a Seahawk fan, I would rather gouge out my own eyes before seeing that whiney jerk in a 'Hawks jersey. Oh, and in case you guys forgot.... Remember the Sharpie?

Seattle? Oh, hell no. HELL NO!

As a Seahawk fan, I would rather gouge out my own eyes before seeing that whiney jerk in a 'Hawks jersey. Oh, and in case you guys forgot.... Remember the Sharpie?

T.O. in a lime green Seattle alternate. ^_^

6uXNWAo.png

he gone!  I predict owens, westbrook and first round pick traded to the Texans for the #1 overall pick Reggie Bush in the coming draft.

Hold on! Don't give away the Packers next RB. Reggie Bush to Titletown. :D

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Look, even an idiot like Snyder would avoid this guy.

Maybe the owners will look at see that this loser DESTROYS team chemistry.

Wouldn't it be great if no one signed him?

Nice idea. But you know someone is gonna take a shot on him, give him a mint's worth of cash, and watch THEIR locker room dissolve. I just hope he goes somewhere like Baltimore. I'd love to see what Ray Ray thinks of his act up close and personal.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

T.O. in a lime green Seattle alternate.  ^_^

You, good sir, are an ass to think of that.

I love this idea: T.O. to Detroit. :evil:

Yeah, another WR in Detroit.

That and seeing how he made public his feelings on Garcia's sexuality, yeah, not a good fit.

6uXNWAo.png

CBS is now reporting on their early games that the reports of T.O. suspended were false and that in fact T.O. is NOT suspended for tonight's game.They have also said T.O. IS inactive for tonight's game but "Coach Andy Reid says he wants to 'keep his options open' ".

ESPN Radio's NFL Sunday broadcast has also reported that CBS reported this,NOT that they are endorsing this and as I'm listening they are currently seeking secondary confirmation for themselves before confirming it,although CBS has already gone national on several early games with this news.

98Falcons.png

I wish they would make up their minds, my fantasy team needs to know if TO is going to play, dammit!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

T.O., a man who fell in love with his talent so much, he's going to let it go to waste because of his mouth. No "Super Bowl"-calibur team i think will pick him up.. he'll off to either Oakland or Arizona or something like that, and he'll soon wear out his welcome in those places too.

It's a shame, but he's brought it upon himself.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I've tried so hard to side with Terrell Owens this season, and I think now that after he attacked Hugh Douglas, I think he broke the last straw for me. It's a real shame how he has put so much attention on himself this season. Last year was a totally different story. I thought he was a hero at Super Bowl XXXIX despite the fact that New England won that game. And now, both TO and the Eagles organization have sunk to rock bottom. Owens is most likely done with the Eagles and whatever he had left of a reputation is pretty much gone. As far as the Eagles are concerned, they are now going to spend the rest of the season realizing the mistake they made in acquiring TO and will pay by watching the playoffs at home this season.

Archived