T.O. suspended "indefinitely"

Jigga

I just heard on ESPN Radio (Sal Paolantonio reports) that Terrell Owens has been suspended indefinitely by Andy Reid for conduct detrimental to the organization. Owens will not play tomorrow night.

I am happy about this because he has tried to do everything in his power to tear his team apart and I am a 'Skins fan that realizes they have little chance of beating the Eagles.

Guess he just got T.O.wned, huh?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This goes back to the preseason, when he was sent home from camp. The Eagles fed-ex'd him a document that outlined a code of conduct, and it included a list of consequences. IF (and I say IF because nobody knows what was in that letter) it stated that he would be suspended if he spoke out about the organization or players on the team, then the Eagles HAVE to suspend him even if they really don't think it is necessary. Not suspending him would destroy the power in that letter, and remove any "shackles" that are currently on TO, and total chaos would ensue.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Phrases that jumped out at me from that article...

"edited transcript of the hourlong interview"
- I would have loved to see what was left out, even if it was gibberish or added nothing to the story...
I know how the media is. I know how TV works. They'll throw a question out there and they'll edit it. You know, the way they want to put it out there to the world. So, my thing is I just to let my play do the talking for me, and that has been my stance this year.
- Uh, haven't seen that one happening...
Like the saying goes, sometimes the truth hurts. And, a lot of people don't like to hear the truth. So, as long as I'm honest with myself, I can live with it.
- Guess T.O. doesn't like to hear the truth either...

And take this:

But to me, it was just another touchdown.

and add this:

My publicist talked to the head PR guy, and he made an excuse about (how) they didn't recognize it, or they didn't realize that it was coming up. But I know that was a blatant lie. If it would have been somebody else, they probably would have popped fireworks around the stadium...
- how does that add up?

And my favorite:

You know, their reaction shows you the type of class and integrity of an organization that they claim not to be. You know, they claim to be first class and the best organization. I just felt like it was an embarrassment. It just shows the lack of class that they had.
- Lacking class and integrity..isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Keyshawn, Part II.

His latest comments weren't all that bad, IMO. It is his opinion. However, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! He's just as responsible for their 4-3 start than anyone else on the team.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

he gone! I predict owens, westbrook and first round pick traded to the Texans for the #1 overall pick Reggie Bush in the coming draft.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

he gone! I predict owens, westbrook and first round pick traded to the Texans for the #1 overall pick Reggie Bush in the coming draft.

Excuse me?? Bush is a probably top 3 pick, but without a doubt, Matt Leinart will go #1.

6uXNWAo.png

If anything this could last to up to 4 games (NFL rules for such a suspention). If anything, he's done for this big stretch against the other NFC East teams.

Also, I want to say that he should be traded... to Baltimore! That's right. Before he whined his way to Philly, he was going to be a Raven. This time, trade his ass to Baltimore and make sure he can't whine his way out because he knows one screw up like this will equal his ass getting kicked by Ray Lewis.

If anything this could last to up to 4 games (NFL rules for such a suspention). If anything, he's done for this big stretch against the other NFC East teams.

Also, I want to say that he should be traded... to Baltimore! That's right. Before he whined his way to Philly, he was going to be a Raven. This time, trade his ass to Baltimore and make sure he can't whine his way out because he knows one screw up like this will equal his ass getting kicked by Ray Lewis.

Ray Lewis, another paragon of class and integrity... :D

Heres a question who would want TO? The Eagles are stuck, you know this is just like the T-Wolves last year Great Expectations then Latrel Sprewell moped all season they struggled missed playoffs, well wheres Spree now? Nobody wants him I hope the same thing happens to TO.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived