any college basketball changes?

nickelcat15

I hate the new Duke uniforms. I never liked the black all that much, but I could tolerate it as an alternate jersey (even if it was worn more often than the real road jersey--my personal favorite). But adding black to the blue roads (last year) and the home whites (this year) just looks awful. They had a simple, classy look and chose to wreck it. Why??

does anyone have any pics of Florida's new uniforms? Georgia's are very similar to their football unis.

Here's the thread

Gators Change Uniforms

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Heres a picture of the new Badgers home uniforms, from their exibition win over UW-River Falls. Not a huge change, but still one thats noticable.

21016_thumb.jpg

Here's a better photo.... Kind of boring if you ask me.

tucker1114.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

EDIT: Wazzu is using its white home unis for the 2003-04 season as an alternate, possibly even a primary, home jersey:

181796.jpg

The gray home jerseys and the crimson road jerseys from last year stay in effect.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Archived