New Orleans Saints Jerseys

tmigraphics

The numbers looked normal, but the pants were HORRIBLE.

They were not gold. I dont know how to describe them other than the color of very watered down tea. I am in favor of the Saints going back to their 70's style old gold. Even if they dont, they have to change those pants. They looked embarrassing yesterday. The pants should come close to matching the helmet, and those were much too light yesterday.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

They're the same stupid mismatched gold as always. As a previous poster said, they usually play indoors so seeing them outside probably made them look different to you. I agree they need to revisit the original '67 gold. Do that, toss a few more fleur-de-lis logos on there and they'll be all set. :P

Unfortunately, uni issues are the least of their problems these days.

08-T8687.jpg

Sleeve stripes don't work on today's jerseys, but an updated take on these would be great.

02bucs11.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Just because I never miss an excuse to post this:

0814_large.jpg

This should be their gold.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I wholeheartedly concur.

Do they sell that jersey anywhere with that color gold?

That's an awesome color scheme.

I don't have the tools or expertise to do concepts, but I would love to see a Saints concept uni featuring the current style jersey with the sleeve logo and pants featuring the black-white-black stripe to match the helmet, all done with the colors shown in the SI cover.

As for buying one, closest you can buy might be this - the throwback they wore in '94...

everettl.jpg

...or this, the one they wore in 2002 or 2003 vs. Tampa Bay (see my previous post):

7567750p831660reg.jpg

Leave it to the Saints though; neither has the appropriate shade of gold.

Since Reebok, makes all of the NFL's uniforms, I don't see why it's so hard for them to match the jersey gold with the pant's gold. When you think about it you

are actually trying to match the color of the helmet so that the uniform follows the

same scheme. But as far as I know, other than the throwbacks there current uniforms have never matched in the gold color department.

Since Reebok, makes all of the NFL's uniforms, I don't see why it's so hard for them to match the jersey gold with the pant's gold. When you think about it you

are actually trying to match the color of the helmet so that the uniform follows the

same scheme. But as far as I know, other than the throwbacks there current uniforms have never matched in the gold color department.

As you can see by the PANTONE's they have, it really doesn't matter. However those could be a result of what's availible instead of what they desire.

Now who determines the fabrics I would believe would be up to the team. Unless this is some alternate design world where the client has absolutly no say in the final product.

Wow what a great classic look on that SI cover! Thanks for rekindling some great memories with that one. I agree they should go back to those, what a great shade of gold... but like was said earlier...uniforms are the least of their problems at this time.

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but did anyone notice the numbers on the field on Sunday? It looked like they attempted to cover the LSU numbers with a dry marker... :lol:

yeah everything about that game was pretty pathetic. 30k fans in a stadium that can hold 93,000, field numbers painted over badly, the field muddy as plop, both teams playing equally bad.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but did anyone notice the numbers on the field on Sunday? It looked like they attempted to cover the LSU numbers with a dry marker... :lol:

With LSU having a game on Saturday night, it was virtually impossible to expect a groundcrew to have the field in tip top shape. LSU has assured fans and media that the Saints will be allowed to paint the field in their last two games at Tiger Stadium.

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but did anyone notice the numbers on the field on Sunday?  It looked like they attempted to cover the LSU numbers with a dry marker...  :lol:

yeah everything about that game was pretty pathetic. 30k fans in a stadium that can hold 93,000, field numbers painted over badly, the field muddy as plop, both teams playing equally bad.

yeah, wierd, nobody from LA is supporting the Saints in LSU.

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but did anyone notice the numbers on the field on Sunday?  It looked like they attempted to cover the LSU numbers with a dry marker...  :lol:

With LSU having a game on Saturday night, it was virtually impossible to expect a groundcrew to have the field in tip top shape. LSU has assured fans and media that the Saints will be allowed to paint the field in their last two games at Tiger Stadium.

It's amazing, given all that's happened, that people expect the field to be perfect and the stands to be filled. It reflects a complete lack of comprehension regarding what's been happening down there.

Beyond the obvious is this press release from the team re the Miami game. The ticket fiasco no doubt discouraged some from coming back for the Bears game:

>>

TICKET POLICIES FOR SAINTS GAMES AT BATON ROUGE REITERATED FOR FANS

October 31, 2005, New Orleans Saints

Oct 31, 2005 ? 6:12 pm

The New Orleans Saints are reiterating the policy regarding single-game and season tickets for the three remaining games held at Tiger Stadium. With 23 staffed ticket windows open at The Pete Maravich Assembly Center handling these exchanges for last Sunday's game against the Miami Dolphins, the club appreciated the patience shown by fans. The Saints aim to provide the league's best service and aim to clarify the process for all involved.

The club understands the frustrations experienced by some fans during the ticket exchange process for the opening game at Baton Rouge, and the Saints assure fans that they are working tirelessly with all parties to better service their needs.

<<

They have a bye this week, but somebody here will probably find something to criticize about that too.

ChicagoShawn85,

I don't know if anyone else on the board has mentioned this yet, but your Bruschi sig is hilarious! I lost my :censored: looking at it....very funny stuff!!!

Agreed!! Very funny!! However, is it me or is God's hand is backwards? His left arm is extended, but Bruschi is slapping a right hand. Of course, being an ominpotent deity and creator of all things great and small, I suspect it is within His power to make such a thing so. :notworthy: (of God, that is).

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived