Kansas City Chiefs Concept

Audiodrama

All I think the Chiefs need is some SLIGHT black trim and some yellow included in the helmet logo. I happen to have a Trent Green jersey, and it's simplicity is great. All it needs is some helmet/jersey consistency. And, I agree about the Niners number comments. That's the first thing I was thinking. I also agree that the helmet stripes need to go, and that new wordmark also needs to go, as it just screams Browns to me.

VmWIn6B.png

Not sold on the helmet stripes or the drop shadows, but that logo looks SHARP! And best of all, you brought back white on white. And whoever said add yellow to the logo, no. It would look way out of place. Their logo looks very modern and yellow would screw it up.

Nice work Unwind!

The uniform stripe patterns are great. They add flair to the uniforms but keeps them old school. The helmet stripe is fine with me too. The only reservations (no pun intended) I have are with the wordmark and the tv numbers. The wordmark doesn't seem to work - perhaps you could use the font you are using for the "KC". The tv numbers seem too complicated at that size. I would consider just making them one simple color.

LT

...yeah I added black, so what...

Wanna fight about it? :D

As always, Unwind, this is looking sharp. Lovin' the black accents. I would maybe go for a sans serif block font for the names; on the white jersey it's looking a bit muddled. Parts of it do kinda look like the Niners, but I could live with that. And you gotta keep the yellow helmet stripe, especially if there's no yellow in the logo. They need some yellow on the helmet to tie it all together.

They really do say "49ers" to me as well. However, the 49ers aren't a real team anymore, so go ahead and do it...sorry 49ers fans. I'm not feeling the yellow stripe on the helmet, I think a solid red helmet would be better.

It's a good improvement, but like everyone else said, it's very 49ers. And it's hard to improve perfection, but this is a great concept in its own right. Nice as usual, U23.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

GO CHEIFS :D

Don't you mean "CHEFS"? :P:P

As for the concept, I am not sure if the sleeve stripes would work well. As we all know, sleeve stripes now tend to go only half way around because there are no real sleeves. I'm afraid that that is how these may look, at least on the linemen and/or linebackers.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived