Which team will go into Los Angeles?

Chiefster2000

Which team will do into Los Angeles?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

at this point, if I was a betting man I'd put my money on New Orleans. I know the state of Louisiana hates Benson and he wants to move the team to San Antonio, but I dont know if that would work. The NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, and they have a team that is temporarily not in it's hometown.

32 Teams is the perfect amount of teams for the NFL, so they won't bring in a 33rd for sure. Their new division system is still pretty new (8 division/4 teams each) and I don't think they're even thinking about EXPANDING.

Saints to L.A, Jags to Toronto

(yes, I am a homer...)

Why would the NFL expand to Canada when there is already a successful league there?

Money.

You think the NFL cares about the CFL? To them the CFL is just some minor league that they can get players from.

(yes, I am a homer...)

Why would the NFL expand to Canada when there is already a successful league there?

Because there are more football fans here that care more about the NFL then the CFL.

(yes, I am a homer...)

Money.

You think the NFL cares about the CFL? To them the CFL is just some minor league that they can get players from.

I'm pretty sure the NFL has some sort of monetary assistance/helping hand alliance with the CFL. Could be wrong, but I thought I read it somewhere about five or six years ago.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

(yes, I am a homer...)

Money.

I'm pretty sure the NFL has some sort of monetary assistance/helping hand alliance with the CFL. Could be wrong, but I thought I read it somewhere about five or six years ago.

The NFL likes keeping the CFL around for players, but also because of its status as the only other major outdoor football league in North America. They can use the CFL's status against other outdoor leagues from trying to sue the NFL for monoplization. Plus they know that the CFL is not a threat to them.

here is my poll

Verrrrry nice poll.

If it were mine, I probably would have added the Chargers and Vikings as options.

Me too. I think they are the two most likely.

It's time for Minnesota to let pro sports go. Pro sports demands a new stadium every 15 years at tax payer expense. Minnesota won't stand for it.

The Target Center (1990) is now one of the worst arenas in the NBA.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived