What if....

Le Québécois

Then the Nordiques would've won the Stanley Cup in 1996...over Detroit.

I know it's not the topic in here but I'm pretty sure that if Québec would have stay there, The Habs would never have traded Roy to Québec... Not in a million year! And I have big doubts that Thibault was Cup material back then...

Nordiques means Northerner, it could be an igloo, but I think it is a funky N

You are right about the translation and it appears that it was an igloo.... Go figure...

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

It's an "n" and an igloo-as well as there being a hockey stick & puck there too.

And the Nords wouldn't have won the Cup as quickly if they hadn't moved--they wouldn't have had Roy for starters.

Still 3 or 4 years later? Maybe...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Nordiques leaving Quebec, black day for hockey.

Yes it was :cry:

it truly was, as it was when winnipeg and hartford lost their teams.

cool concepts by the way. the nords would have won the cup in a couple of years, just not in '96.

looks cool, but if they never left, they wouldn't even have that jersey design.  still cool though.  the old nords logo does look nice in avs colors

How would you know that :therock:

Because it was diesned solely for the Colorado Avalanche and the Nordiques un-used log wasn't in the Colorado colours.

looks cool, but if they never left, they wouldn't even have that jersey design.  still cool though.  the old nords logo does look nice in avs colors

why would the quebec nordiques wear a sweater that was based on the flag of the city of denver?

• 4 weeks later...

why would the quebec nordiques wear a sweater that was based on the flag of the city of denver?

ADM_City_flag_copy.jpg

Flag of Denver

colorado_flag.gif

Flag of Colorado

I dont see too many similarities between the Jersey design and the flag, only the little mountainesq things at the bottom but thats really it, but the Colorado Rockies on the other hand...

favell.jpg

1077.main.jpg

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived