Lions Halftime Show

FightinIrish11

let me just say that i do in fact have better things to be doing than sitting on my computer at Thanksgiving, but i have to say something about this. since when did mariah carey's career all of a sudden make such a come back that she is worthy of being carried onto the field on one of those....uh....things (someone back me up on that). but thats the least of it... although mariah carey is incredibly hot, she is obviously lippin' this performance and isnt doing a very good job of it. and where do they get off putting in a commercial in the middle of the performance for the United Way? the whole thing was just terrible, but leave it to the NFL to have bad half time shows. it's thanksgiving, i would hate for them to honor our military that has to spend today over seas. why would they do THAT?!

quinn_samardzija_sig.jpg

Halftime shows are always god awful. Even when they good performers, they find a way to mess with it. You're better off spending the time making room for a second plate of food.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

The Lions were even worse.

I've been crying in my wine for hours. :cry:

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

They should add a 3rd game for Thansgiving and rotate the location.

Many teams have been calling for their own T-day home game for years.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Nah. As a stadium employee, I'd hate to give up my holiday to work a game.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I agree. A night game would be really cool. It keeps the tradition alive (which I am all for) while allowing us to see another game on a night where we could really use one.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

worthy of being carried onto the field on one of those....uh....things (someone back me up on that)

It looked like an oversized doggie bed. I don't have the technical term either. What struck me as funniest about Mariah being carried out on that was that the guys holding her up were dressed in Lions uniforms, helmet and all.

They obviously weren't Lions players. I joked that those were their last cuts from training camp. The family chuckled. Then we went back to eating turkey and playing poker.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

The Lions were even worse.

I've been crying in my wine for hours. :cry:

Yeah, a post-Thanksgiving thanks to the Detroit Lions for snapping us out of that funk. We love you, Detroit :grin:

...but not that way Detroit..yeah...nothing with a tongue please.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived