Tampa Bay Buccaneers concept

Dave Ship

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the bucs do have an alternate:

31-73043-P.jpg

show a photo of a player wearing it, in game, and we'll believe it :)

titans never wore red jerseys, but they sell them. dallas stars never wore gold jerseys, but they sell them. packers never wore yellow, but they sell them... etc.

I don't like the panels on the side. I love the Buc's current jerseys, simple, yet not overboard.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Like the creamsicle alts. Don't like the side panel-pants stripe combo because as Denver and many other teams show, it looks great on a concept but never stays matched up in a game.

Also, the concept and the Bucs should both lose the pirate ship logo. You can't even tell what it is on their jersey sleeves and it's too busy for the helmet. IMHO of course.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

All franchises should be in touch with their history, and respect it. That doesnt mean everyone should have a retro alt, but a team with such a distinctive past color palate like the bucs, should. This is a nice interpretation of the pumpkin. Well done.

I'm also a little stuck on the ship logo. I dig the flag more, but maybe as a third logo the ship would work.

Nice job, the vector looks great.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

the bucs do have an alternate:

31-73043-P.jpg

this is not a Bucs alt, this is a fashion jersey, the Bucs have not worn an alt jersey

actually they officially do have a black alt. but gruden never wants them worn because they play in hot tampa fl.

show me proof and I'll believe you, I live in Tampa and have heard nothing about this.

Archived