University Outbreak Challenge

Bearcats

roxstarmedia,

Once again. Great job. I think alot of you guys are really showing off some of your best work.

Just a question. Is there going to be some kind of voting as to who everyone thinks has the best concept? Just wondering. If so I have no idea who I am voting for. You guys made this selection really hard.

Great job.

Bengalssuck.jpg

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
roxstarmedia,

Once again. Great job. I think alot of you guys are really showing off some of your best work.

Just a question. Is there going to be some kind of voting as to who everyone thinks has the best concept? Just wondering. If so I have no idea who I am voting for. You guys made this selection really hard.

Great job.

Voting will take place January 8th through 13th. Top 3 will receive signature banners (i.e. 1st, 2nd, 3rd).

Good luck everyone and keep those entires coming!

buffalo_sig.png

I will do the University of Okoboji Lakers, straight out of Okoboji, Iowa.

Sadly, I've been there.

If I can find a copy of Illustrator, I'll submit the Tennesee Institute of Technical Sciences, headquartered in Knoxville, TN.

Goooooo....R0XX0RZZ!!!

Welcome to DrunjFlix

If I can find a copy of Illustrator....

If you do, please let me know as I need to "find" a copy of Illustrator too. :D:D:D

Daddy don't pirate. Software.

I have a copy around here somewhere, I just can't find it since we moved.

Go R0xXx0RZZ!

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I would DEFINATELY be going to see the Bats play, I live right across the river.

i'm guessing you mean evansville? i'm a usi alum. hence the use of the red white and blue (with a little tweaking of the red)!

Heck yes, homie.

I'm currently getting my money together to go to USI. My mom is a secretary there.

Small world after all.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

I will do the University of Okoboji Lakers, straight out of Okoboji, Iowa.

Sadly, I've been there.

If I can find a copy of Illustrator, I'll submit the Tennesee Institute of Technical Sciences, headquartered in Knoxville, TN.

Goooooo....R0XX0RZZ!!!

*chuckle*

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

If you do, please let me know as I need to "find" a copy of Illustrator too. :D:D:D

Go R0xXx0RZZ!

NO, NO, NO...

It was not meant to mean pirate software. Just where can I find it cheap.

Sorry if it came out that way.

Go R0xXx0RZZ!

NO, NO, NO...

It was not meant to mean pirate software. Just where can I find it cheap.

Sorry if it came out that way.

Well, if you know anyone that works in elementary, secondary, or higher education, have them buy the academic/student version here. There are some hoops through which they'd have to jump, but it's 100 bucks.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Slight change to my entry (which is still in the finishing stages, as in I'm finishing up the jersey sets...and yes, that's multiple, I'm gonna be doing at least 4 sports (football, basketball, hockey, & baseball are definite...toying with doing a soccer set as well, not sure though).)....

It'll be the Northern Connecticut University Norsemen instead of the Rams...thought the Viking motif would work better since the school is going to be located in the northern part of the state...

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

is it just me, or does it bug anyone else that roxstar is using a stylized batman begins logo? i know he admitted that that's what it was, but should that disqualify his entry? or do you guys feel he has made it enough his own that it's still in the running? not trying to pull a mings here, just wanted to get some opinions - if people feel that it's not a big deal, no worries, let the entry stand.

I dunno, i guess i just like batman begins enough to not see its design elsewhere. Roxstar - i like that you picked the bats as a mascot, and it IS hard to do a mascot idea for a bat - but maybe try a new bat design. thoughts everyone? like i said, i'll shut up if people don't mind.

OD_Signature.jpg

Archived