University Outbreak Challenge

Bearcats

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright, here is my entry.

Thoughts and/or ideas as always please!!

bsu1.jpg

bsu2.jpg

bsu3.jpg

bsu4.jpg

bsu5.jpg

bsu6.jpg

:shocked: It's the Bat Signal! Quick,to the Bat Cave (Plays Batman music).

Sorry, I love it, just reminds me of that phrase lol.

Coltz

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Alright, here is my entry.

Thoughts and/or ideas as always please!!

bsu1.jpg

bsu2.jpg

bsu3.jpg

bsu4.jpg

bsu5.jpg

bsu6.jpg

Wow...I like this one. The logo reminds me of Texas...simple, one color, and easily recognized. I think the academic logo is a little too complex, and I don't like the way you have the bat on the front of every uniform, but other than that, I love this concept.

I might as well use the new star smilies:

(**)(**)(**)(**)(*.5)

u5.jpghodag.gif

Left: UW-Rhinelander Hodags

Right: Rhinelander HS Hodags

It's generally not a good idea to steal your high school's logo and pass it off as your own work. We tend to look down on that kind of shady (and completely immoral no matter who you are) behavior here. I'd suggest redrawing your own beast and remaking your whole package. This one is tainted.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

i'll admit that i used my high schools logo and did not credit it, the rest of the beast was done by myself(all but the head) I have always liked the logo and thought that our school could do much more with it. I thought that this was the perfect oppotunity to do so, (except for the fact that this is a college contest and not high school) I am sorry and wish to withdraw my entry

Introducing the Central Pennsylvania Fightin' Muffins! Sorry if the images are really large. Hockey uniforms may be on their way...depending how bored I get over break.

As a former Central Pennsylvania resident (or at least someone who spent part of his years of higher education there), I am curious as to the town in which Central Pennsylvania University is located (and why you chose "Muffins" instead of something like "Pretzels", since you can't drive ten miles in that area without finding a pretzel factory :P ).

I honestly didn't know there even was a Central Pennsylvania University. I chose it because I didn't think there was such a thing. I just chose muffins because that's what I started to draw in illustrator. It just kinda worked itself out. Central Pennsylvania just came to me becxause of the Central Penn Panthers hockey team.

Archived