University Outbreak Challenge

Bearcats

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quick question - can we have separate posts per entry? like one post for the academic entry and another for the athletic? or do you want them all in one post?

The only reason I'm advocating one post is it would be easier for voting to link to one image. But if you have to do two then do two.

buffalo_sig.png

it would be easier for voting to link to one image

Well, I had everything on seperate links so here's everything crammed into one.

(My pictures always get re-sized when I save in 16 colour bitmap, so when I save my concepts in 256 colour bitmap, the pictures don't get resized but the colour does change so that's why this is discoloured compared to what I had made in my previous post here)

auall3.jpg

Le Québécois: You need an academic logo. In order to do a new entry you need to delete the old one because only one entry can be submitted for voting.

Hi, here's my new contribution for the contest. But I dont't know how to remove the other concept.

Now, if somebody tells me that there is a Minnesota Polar Bears somewhere in some league, I give up! ahahahhahahahah

MinnesotaPolarBears1.png

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

OK, this may seem familiar to those who saw my Aussie NFL concept.

However, that was a different template with the same Kangaroo.

Boston is Melbourne's sister city, and a Boomer is a large Kangaroo, hence why Boston would have a kangaroo as their logo.

(Why does Akron?)

Given the festive season, and the Christmas song 6 White Boomers, which most of you probably won't have heard, I thought I'd put this together.

Boston-Boomers.gif

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

OK, this may seem familiar to those who saw my Aussie NFL concept.

However, that was a different template with the same Kangaroo.

Boston is Melbourne's sister city, and a Boomer is a large Kangaroo, hence why Boston would have a kangaroo as their logo.

(Why does Akron?)

Given the festive season, and the Christmas song 6 White Boomers, which most of you probably won't have heard, I thought I'd put this together.

Boston-Boomers.gif

Whoa, that is just plain fluffin awesome :notworthy:

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

^ agreed, well done rmered. Everyone has been doing a great job thus far, but this may be the one to beat. So far this is a great challenge.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Nice work gordie, my academic logo is similar in color and style to yours (heck we even used the same font, that is Trajan right?).

I really like your wordmark. That's a very nice job on the bevels, and you did a nice job overall on picking good colors.

Thanks, lightblue - i've always liked your stuff, so your compliments are well received. The academic font I used is actually Garamond Pro Display, a font I got free from buying my new edition of Illustrator CS2.

OD_Signature.jpg

Love the acedemic logo and wordmark, gordie. It's very classy. Way to step up to the plate. :grin:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Nice work gordie, my academic logo is similar in color and style to yours (heck we even used the same font, that is Trajan right?).

I really like your wordmark. That's a very nice job on the bevels, and you did a nice job overall on picking good colors.

Stop kissing up to the competition, damnit (even if the competition's work is pretty damn nice -- damnit)! :P:P

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I just added in a hockey and basketball uni to mine.

I'm not seeing them, have you posted them or is it my computer?

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

First off I would like to say that I am very impressed with the designs so far. I am aslo proud to say that in the next few days I intend to throw my hat into the ring. I am currently working on a concept for the University of Reno Roadrunners. But unfortunately, unlike the mascot the designs take a long time.

Wow great entries so far everyone! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: This is going to be extremely competitive.

Hobogrish Posted on Wednesday, December 14th, 2005 - 18:50:07

are there going to be multiple catagories or is it the best 1 overall...?

Top 3 overall (1 winner, 1st runner up and 2nd runner up).

buffalo_sig.png

Archived