University Outbreak Challenge

Bearcats

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was born in "The Last Frontier" and I plan to go back some day. Just puttin' my concept in the mix bag of concepts we got already.

alaskastateu.png

A very bright blue you got there.

Can I suggest using a different shade of light blue, maybe Dennis.gif, as used by North Carolina.

On my Illustrator 10 the RGB is Red-156 - Green-188 - Blue-218

Try using that shade, I think it will be easier on the eyes.

you're keen to promote Dennis.gif......

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

The university logo looks more like a funeral home logo... :rolleyes:

Oh thanks man. Wheres your academic logo? And I was meaning to compliment you on that great clip art find for a logo, really original stuff there. Also is it University of Minnesota or Minnesota University? I can't tell by your concept. Might want to pick one and go with it. Keep up the extreme clip art!

Introducing the Central Pennsylvania Fightin' Muffins! Sorry if the images are really large. Hockey uniforms may be on their way...depending how bored I get over break.

MuffinsLogo.png

UniformsMuffins.png

The Fightin' Muffins? Oh my god that makes me laugh and fall outta my seat.

You got my vote for a Grade A Hilarious Team Name.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Oh thanks man. Wheres your academic logo? And I was meaning to compliment you on that great clip art find for a logo, really original stuff there. Also is it University of Minnesota or Minnesota University? I can't tell by your concept. Might want to pick one and go with it. Keep up the extreme clip art!

Hey buddy, maybe you didn't see a little smile after my comment. It was more of a humoristic comment than anything. It appears that you have the same sense of humor than a concrete wall... Lighten up buddy...

This is just logos man...... For fun....... Concepts........ For fun........

If you wanna take that too seriously, you might as well wanna get a life on the way.... Gees!

I've seen worst comment on other concept than I did on yours...

As for my concept, who gives a f*** if it's University of Minnesota or Minnesota University, I do concepts here to have fun and to share my interests with everybody here. You should do the same!

In the mean time, other than your academic logo that still looks like a funeral home logo, your concept is a good one and it was a good thing to switch the blue as suggested by rmered

Try to have a nice day!

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Introducing the Central Pennsylvania Fightin' Muffins! Sorry if the images are really large. Hockey uniforms may be on their way...depending how bored I get over break.

As a former Central Pennsylvania resident (or at least someone who spent part of his years of higher education there), I am curious as to the town in which Central Pennsylvania University is located (and why you chose "Muffins" instead of something like "Pretzels", since you can't drive ten miles in that area without finding a pretzel factory :P ).

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

The university logo looks more like a funeral home logo...  :rolleyes:

Easy guys. It's just a contest for fun. So settle down.

buffalo_sig.png

If the Muffins have a baseball program they could play an exhibition series against the Biscuits with the Pillsbury Doughboy throwing out the first pitch. :grin:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

If the Muffins have a baseball program they could play an exhibition series against the Biscuits with the Pillsbury Doughboy throwing out the first pitch. :grin:

:woot: Omg thats even more hilarious. Oh please stop,i'm dying of laughter :woot:

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Le Queb, How close did you get to those pelicans? They are one of those animals that gets uglier and uglier as you get closer.

TNT, Bayou Birds is sort of a play off Bayou Bengals (alternate nickname for LSU's Tigers). Pelicans are often referred to as "Swamp Birds", but Bayou Birds had the B's going.

eyecopy1tn.jpg

Archived