University Outbreak Challenge

Bearcats

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say if you wanted to garner a ton more participation, extend the deadline to the 1st or second weekend in January. A lot of us are busy with the Christmas stuff, and cant find the time to do something within your timeline.

I say if you wanted to garner a ton more participation, extend the deadline to the 1st or second weekend in January. A lot of us are busy with the Christmas stuff, and cant find the time to do something within your timeline.

...and some people might get new 'puter gear so they might produce better logos.

Sounds like a plan. The contest deadline will be extended until has been extended until January 7th at 11:59 PM. Voting will occur January 8th through January 13th.

I will be away from December 31st til January 7th. I hope that isn't a problem.

buffalo_sig.png

I choose Western Texas University Commanches

They wil be based in Big Spring, TX

We will be Redish Marron and Gold.

Ohio State sucks!!!!!!!

Maurice Clarett is a freeloader!!!!!!!!

Jim Tressel paid the referee!!!!!!!!!!

GO! CANES

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans- John Lennon

I think this contest should require all entries be done on the same template, so there's no endless scrolling to see everything for the same concept.

I also feel they should be done anonymously (they're all sent into B&B and he posts them), so it's less likely a popularity contest, and more about the entries themselves. Done the current way, people can always edit their concepts after they've been posted, based on things that are seen in other entries.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I also feel they should be done anonymously (they're all sent into B&B and he posts them), so it's less likely a popularity contest, and more about the entries themselves. Done the current way, people can always edit their concepts after they've been posted, based on things that are seen in other entries.

That's probably a good idea for all contests, assuming it is feasible.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I also feel they should be done anonymously (they're all sent into B&B and he posts them), so it's less likely a popularity contest, and more about the entries themselves.

How true.

The entries could be sent to the sponsor of the contest and then posted to Photobucket and then a poll could be done for voting. Just a thought.

University of South Florida

USF.gif

I spent the past 2 hours on this thing, i jsut realsied its nearly 11, i gotta go to bed fellas

not to shoot you down Matt, I like what you've done, but I assumed that this contest was for fictional schools? USF does exist in Tampa.

USF.gif

I spent the past 2 hours on this thing, i jsut realsied its nearly 11, i gotta go to bed fellas

not to shoot you down Matt, I like what you've done, but I assumed that this contest was for fictional schools? USF does exist in Tampa.

You can pick an existing name as long as it has a different nickname, dofferentiating it from the current school. Right now there's University of California-Santa Cruz, University of California-San Francisco, University of California-Irvine, University of California-Berkeley, etc. So it could be located in a different part of Southern Florida and it's fine as long as it has a different nickname.

buffalo_sig.png

USF.gif

are you serious? i just thought i made it up.....i never heard of it lol....

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived