University Outbreak Challenge

Bearcats

Did a search for you, and found em right here:

NFL - MLB - NHL Fonts

and this is the thread where i believe he updates

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...09&hl=nfl+fonts

Thanks and much appreciated. Oh and by te way nice work man.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked Roxstar's idea of his team in real life action so much, I decided to copy it

Home

home.jpg

Away

away.jpg

And of course, give credit were credit is due.

Penn State vs. Michigan State

Penn State vs. Wis.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

^Very nice. I love the color set you used, and the uniforms are very unique, but well done. Great illustration on the gryphon. I think this seems to be the set to beat as of now.

The "N" on the New England bothers me a little bit, but doesn't take away too much off the whole concept. Good job.

^Very nice. I love the color set you used, and the uniforms are very unique, but well done. Great illustration on the gryphon. I think this seems to be the set to beat as of now.

The "N" on the New England bothers me a little bit, but doesn't take away too much off the whole concept. Good job.

I thought I told you to stop kissing up to the competition (even when - again - it is very good). :P

BTW, GMS1222, I don't think I have ever seen that spelling for that creature before. My high school newspaper was the "Griffin" (so named because the school crest (an old family crest of some sort) had 10-11 lions in the body and a griffin on the top -- the sports teams were "Lions").

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I thought I told you to stop kissing up to the competition (even when - again - it is very good). :P

BTW, GMS1222, I don't think I have ever seen that spelling for that creature before. My high school newspaper was the "Griffin" (so named because the school crest (an old family crest of some sort) had 10-11 lions in the body and a griffin on the top -- the sports teams were "Lions").

yeah i've seen that spelling too which is the more popular of them, i just decided on this one for no particular reason.

el entry...

une-full-logo-package.gif

comments welcome

GMS,

Your design reminds me of this

GrandRapidsGriffins5.GIF

Not sure there is a different way to make a Griffin but maybe a color change might help....

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

Be on the lookout for my new entry, I'm scrapping the Leopards.

How can you abandon such an excellent nickname? :P:P

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived