The Bowl Season

lost_limey

why the hell arent you in charge of this stuff in the real world?!?! you'd save a lot of people a lot of trouble. excellent work.

AMERICA! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! ITS BOWL BANANZA AND ITS AWESOME, BABY!!

THE DUKIES! oh wait, duke's football program is non existant. just a little dickie v there. i love the bracket here.

quinn_samardzija_sig.jpg

I would only make the championship game an actual bowl game. The rest of the playoff games should just be regular playoff games played at the higher seeds home stadium.

And it looks like you're ranking bowl games. I would rank the Cotton Bowl ahead of the Outback Bowl and put the Holiday Bowl somewhere in there as well.

That's just my two cents.

6uXNWAo.png

I would only make the championship game an actual bowl game. The rest of the playoff games should just be regular playoff games played at the higher seeds home stadium.

I agree with this comment, and as teams are elimnated, they are placed in bowl games with the final 2 meeting in the Rose Bowl

I dont know how you went about the seeding, but it seems like it would also make sence to just take the top 16 ranked teams, and seed them based on rankings.

I'd even buy into a top 8 playoff, just for the sake of a couple fewer games.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Ok here is how I would do it.

I took the Champ of every conference leaving 5 at large bids. Those 5 bids auto bids go to the highest ranked teams not to win their conference. There is a chance that a LSU would not make it because they did not win their conference championship game and did not remain high enough in the ranks.

Then based on rankings they got seeded 1-16, then based on the usual seeding ideal they were bracketed.

(FYI- I wish they would really go back to conference agreements for Bowl Games)

bowls.jpg

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

Archived