Fire Matt Millen

Cujo

Ever since Detroit Lions head coach Steve Mariucci got the boot last month while Lions GM Matt Millen was able to keep his job, I guess the entire city of Detroit is up in arms wanting nothing more than to be rid of Millen.

I think this is great. First came FireMattMillen.com. Next a planned "Orange Out" for the upcoming game against the Bengals where all Lions fans are set to wear orange to the game in protest to Millen. But this, this takes the cake. During a timeout during last night's Pistons/Bulls game, Rasheed Wallace took part in a "Fire Millen" chant a timeout late in the game. Classic.

I actually kinda hope Millen sticks around for just a bit longer 'cuase I am dying to see what Detroit fans will do next.

6uXNWAo.png

heh....it's one thing for fans at your team's games to call for your head. it's another thing entirely when fans in other sports are doing it :hockeysmiley:

when Sheed joins in a chant about firing you, that's uncharted territory :wacko:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Wow there is no way he can keep his job with all this rage you need to give in when it reaches this level and listen to your fans. Hell Millen should do the right thing and resign.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I happen to have a little brother who's a diehard Lions fan (He really thinks they can one day reach the Super Bowl. Yeah, that'll happen when hell freezes over, pigs can fly and the Cubs winning the World Series).

I, on the other hand, am enjoying this mutiny by the Loin fans. Hell, I would love to go to Ford Field just to wear orange at the game and to see Chad Johnson bust out a favorite of mine:

Na na na. Na na na. Hey hey hey... GOOD-BYE!

I think he cant afford to not fire him, this level of anger if they bring him back will lead to many not renweing season tickets. I mean if they are serious thats what they have to do if they dont sell out the Ford starts feeling it where it counts.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

This why the Lions have no choice any more I dont think Millen even has a choice when anger reaches this level you need to give in to sell tickets.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Scenes from today's

capt.mips10212182025.lion_angry_fans_football_mips102.jpg

pardon my ignorance, but what's 20-57?

That'd be the Lions record under Millen as a GM...

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Any good images of the seats/stands from today's game?On ESPNradio the reporter at the game said they staged an 'orange-out' and the majority of the fans...Lions' supporters included...were in orange but it did not show this on Primetime tonight.Well...Primetime sucked tonight but that's another story.

98Falcons.png

Pretty much the same as what we had going on with the Phillies and FireEdWade.com.

Good stuff, Lions fans!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived