Fayetteville Guard...NIFL team

HatManTC

A whole uniform would be horrendous. I like it for what it is, a tribute to the Armed Forces. Sometimes aesthetics are not as important as the tribute. All together I give it (**)(**)(**)(*.5)(*) Nice concept. With a company that could actually design a better look, these would sell big time if you slapped NFL teams on them. fact of life, people buy everything if you package it right.

A whole uniform would be horrendous. I like it for what it is, a tribute to the Armed Forces. Sometimes aesthetics are not as important as the tribute. All together I give it (**)(**)(**)(*.5)(*) Nice concept. With a company that could actually design a better look, these would sell big time if you slapped NFL teams on them. fact of life, people buy everything if you package it right.

With all due respect to the troops, you can still give them a tribute without a uniform that looks like Prince designed it.

They look horrible.

One good example is the Padres. Their camo alts and hats are fantastically done. I love those more than the regular unis.

guard150_000.gif

helmet logo minus the wordmark

It's like Pat the Patriot plus 230 years. Now he's in the National Guard instead of being a Minuteman.

EDIT: Since the team is named the Guard, maybe he should just be in a 3-point stance like a guard, rather than preparing to snap the ball like a center. :D

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived