Kobe Scores 62

nsentv

People hate Kobe, but even the haters cannot deny his greatness. He dropped 62 on that ass in 34 minutes! How the :censored: do you outscore a TEAM. Bravo, Kobe. Honestly, I would love to see him put 62 on Miami, too, but I don't think it would happen. 'Zo would intentionally foul Kobe and separate his shoulder or something. :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I don't like Kobe because of his selfishness (dates back to that All_Star game in Philly when he was clearly obsessed with winning MVP). But I'll have to give him credit for sitting out the 4th quarter. That was a very un-Kobe, er unselfish thing to do.

None of my hatrid has to do with his abilities. He's the best player in the league, inch for inch.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Most of teh hatrrid to KObe coems from his selfishness hes me attitude in teh way he demanded they trade Shaq, most thought he was not guilty of the rape any way though it still did not help.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Most of teh hatrrid to KObe coems from his selfishness hes me attitude in teh way he demanded they trade Shaq, most thought he was not guilty of the rape any way though it still did not help.

Yeah, in the words of Nas in his song "These Are Our Heroes"

Yo, you can't do better than that?

The hotel clerk who adjusts the bathroom mat?

Now you lose sponsorships that you thought had your back

Yeah, you beat the rap jiggaboo, fake :censored: you

You turn around then you  :censored: on Shaq

Who woulda knew, Mr. Goodie-Two-Shoes

We got mad at him because he decided to bring Shaq down with him. That's why when the Heat beat the Lakers last Xmas I was screamin "Hip Hop HOORAYYY, HOOOO"

Kobe's got all the talent in the world, there's no debating that and I do respect the God-given abilities he's got on the court.

However, he's a selfish, egotistical asshat of the highest order, which totally negates any chance of me rooting for him anytime soon.

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

kobe got what he wanted..a cast of team mates who feed him the ball and watch the kobe show

nice for stats but let's see how far they go this year

Exactly, that's how Kobe can score 62 in one game. I bet there are a lot of players in the league that could put up 60 if they were the only one taking shots for their team. Lost_limey's stat says it all: 0 Kobe assists. Its not as hard to score that many points when you don't have to pass the ball.

AM.gif

Honestly, I would love to see him put 62 on Miami, too, but I don't think it would happen.  'Zo would intentionally foul Kobe and separate his shoulder or something. :P

Hopefully 'Zo would injure himself in the process... but then he'd probably demand a buyout of his contract.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Lakers beat the Mavs, 112-97. Kobe Bryant scores 62 points on 18-31 shooting and doesn't play in the fourth quarter. Through three quarters he outscored the Mavs, 62-57. Let's hope he can do that on Christmas Day.

Great. Let me know when he pulls an AI, and goes 40+, with double-digit assists.

Kobe Bryant is loved in Philly almost as much as Scott Rolen, Michael Irvin, or Tie Domi.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Archived