Unnecessary branding.

Buffalo

That's OK, Philly had a nice run there. Have a Tastycake and celebrate the holidays!

Not to be a wise@$$, but it's Tastykake, with two Ks. :D You want to make sure you get that right when talking to us Mid-Atlantic types. :D

And, BTW, Butterscotch and Jelly Krimpets are two of my all-time favorite snack foods. I don't know if they are the official snack food of anything, though, to stay on topic.

Wow! As a man who has eaten more than his share of snack foods, I'm embarassed! Tastykake is just making it to Connecticut shelves... and I think it's the official snack cake of the Giants, Eagles, Ravens and Redskins, for that matter :D

That's OK, Philly had a nice run there. Have a Tastycake and celebrate the holidays!

Not to be a wise@$$, but it's Tastykake, with two Ks. :D You want to make sure you get that right when talking to us Mid-Atlantic types. :D

And, BTW, Butterscotch and Jelly Krimpets are two of my all-time favorite snack foods. I don't know if they are the official snack food of anything, though, to stay on topic.

Wow! As a man who has eaten more than his share of snack foods, I'm embarassed! Tastykake is just making it to Connecticut shelves... and I think it's the official snack cake of the Giants, Eagles, Ravens and Redskins, for that matter :D

OK, now let's all sing along:

"Nobody makes a cake as tasty as a Tastykake."

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Mmmmmm!! And I almost forgot about Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes.

We are now officially off topic.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

As long as we're careening off the trail of the topic, I can only say that irrespective of who the sponsor is, this is a great way to love your Bills AND get your full day's supply of VITAMIN D. (Yeah, you get A as well, but who cares about preventing friggin' night blindness anyway?)

Drink up, Buffalo. :lol:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

As long as we're careening off the trail of the topic, I can only say that irrespective of who the sponsor is, this is a great way to love your Bills AND get your full day's supply of VITAMIN D.  (Yeah, you get A as well, but who cares about preventing friggin' night blindness anyway?)

Drink up, Buffalo. :lol:

Be careful about too much Vitamin D, though. Toxicity causes fatigue. Maybe that is why I always feel a little sleepy after reading too many of his posts. :P-_-:sleeping:

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Bills Offical ___ of The Buffalo Bills...

Bank-M&T

Beer-Labatt Blue

Radio Station-97 Rock

TV Station-WKBW Ch. 7 ABC

Airline-Jetblue

Dairy-Upstate Farms

Health Care Provider-Blue Cross Blue Shield

Credit Card-Master Card

Security Provider-DFT

Hot Dog-Zweigles

Therre Are Probably More :wacko:

No I'm Not Kidding

saBS.png

I love that jingle!

But I remember years ago when Tastykake's slogan was "Tastykake is all the good things wrapped up in one." That worked well when they sponsored the Phillies post-game show on radio, which was called the "Tastykake Wrap-Up Show."

100336_info.jpg

CK3ZP8E.jpg

has anybody ever noticed how Southwest Airlines in the airline sponsor for so many teams, even though American and all the other airlines are bigger. Especially here, where Southwest is the official sponsor of the Rangers, the Stars, the Cowboys and the Mavericks. American is much bigger and is headquartered in Ft. Worth, while Southwest is hq'd in Dallas, and is the sponsor of so many other things.

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

has anybody ever noticed how Southwest Airlines in the airline sponsor for so many teams, even though American and all the other airlines are bigger. Especially here, where Southwest is the official sponsor of the Rangers, the Stars, the Cowboys and the Mavericks. American is much bigger and is headquartered in Ft. Worth, while Southwest is hq'd in Dallas, and is the sponsor of so many other things.

That's funny, considering the Mavs and Stars play in American Airlines Arena..

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

That's funny, considering the Mavs and Stars play in American Airlines Arena..

the heat play in American Airlines Arena, the Stars, the Mavs and the Desperados(Arena) play at American Airlines Center

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

When US Airways became an Eagles sponsor, they made the team change the name of the south-west gate (named for it's location, not the airline) to just the south gate.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

When US Airways became an Eagles sponsor, they made the team change the name of the south-west gate (named for it's location, not the airline) to just the south gate.

How much did an airline teetering on the brink of bankruptcy have to shell out to rewrite the conventions of geography? :blink:

And they wonder why I don't fly USAir anymore. In fact, I prefer Southwe... er, South.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived