New IIHF Jerseys

beesharps

There's a few comments in various threads about various new IIHF jerseys; let this one unify them all and show off the rubbish that are Nike's new IIHF jerseys.

407.jpg

Crap.

dec20_cancze.jpg

Crap.

04ED0018.jpg

Crap.

- As has been said, the worst crime about these uniforms is that they all use the same template. How unimaginitive! At least Nike's first set of IIHF jerseys in 1998 were diverse (and some of them looked pretty cool, too).

- At least Canada dumped those socks, but now they don't really match the (crappy) jersey.

- And remember when Canada wore red? Black pants and black helmets with almost entirely white jerseys makes Canada a dull team (in fashion, anyway).

- Let's see what Switzerland and Slovakia trot out today.

Homer%20Simpson%20Sabres.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually really like the Team Canada jerseys...but now that I find out each team is almost identical... I'm not liking them as much...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I am utterly disgusted as a sports fan that these countires weren't able to pick distinct and unique jersey's.

There is no flavour, no character to these "items".

- The socks have to go, no question.

- Working in merchandise makes me wonder why they would make all the jerseys look the same. The template is cost effective, but I know more than 20 Canadian fans who will not buy this jersey, simply because "they all look the same."

- Nike, please leave hockey.

Keep the ones from '02

No they needed to keep the ones from '05 which were very classy and good looking.

Either would certainly be better, though I prefer the '02 version.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

OLN just briefly showed highlights from the USA game last night, and their numbers and names are definately screen printed on as opposed to stitched.

I noticed that too. how cheap IS nike? using the same crappy template for every team and not even bothering to stitch the numbers on.

OLN just briefly showed highlights from the USA game last night, and their numbers and names are definately screen printed on as opposed to stitched.

I noticed that too. how cheap IS nike? using the same crappy template for every team and not even bothering to stitch the numbers on.

Too much weight added to the aerodynamic jersey...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

that's dumb on nike's part. the jerseys should be light enough as it is.

I was being sarcastic. Who knows why, maybe this is a cheaper method, and in the long run, you can quickly remove the numbers and nameplates and add new ones on if you trade that player.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

I was being sarcastic. Who knows why, maybe this is a cheaper method, and in the long run, you can quickly remove the numbers and nameplates and add new ones on if you trade that player.

makes sense...

Archived