Miami FC

-kj

I can't believe we missed this one, since it was apparently released on November 3. The newest USL-1 club, Miami FC, unveiled their logo at the same time as it was announced they were joining the league.

MIAMI FC joins USL First Division - Logo Unveiled

miami_fc%20logo%20big.jpg

The team's emblem is a traditional shield, which is used by soccer clubs around the world. The colors are predominantly blue and white with an orange accent. The colors blue and white are present in most of the flags and uniforms of the national soccer teams in Latin America and USA, thus they represent the amalgamation of diverse cultures and nationalities living in South Florida. Additionally, a palm tree and an orange sun in the lower left hand corner represent Miami and South Florida

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Glad to see a soccer team going with a traditional crest-style logo, rather than attempting to football-ize a helmet logo.

Nice work.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I didn't even know we were getting a new soccer team. I sitll miss the old Miami Fusion. This new Miami FC team looks cool though. Can't wait to see the jerseys.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I didn't even know we were getting a new soccer team. I sitll miss the old Miami Fusion. This new Miami FC team looks cool though. Can't wait to see the jerseys.

Same here.

I wonder where they're going to play. If they want to draw any fans they'll have to play somewhere in central or southern Miami-Dade. If the Fusion had played in Miami-Dade they would have had a better shot at surviving.

1997 | 2003

Looks like someone finally took on the challenge of mixing the Chargers powder blue and athletic gold with their current navy and athletic gold.

Except for the fact that none of these colours match the colours that the Chargers have used or currently use.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived